NEXT 202341 - October 11 2023
Release date: October 11, 2023
Over deze release
Save filter combinations
It is now possible to save the filter combinations that you use (for example in your contracts overview) as a template. You can then easily reuse filter combinations and share them with other users.
Information request creation in Supplier Portal
You can now determine which information request components may be used when the information request is started from the Supplier Portal. This gives you more control over what information can be submitted.
- It is now possible to save filters for a number of overviews, such as the supplier overview (Vendor Management) and contracts overview (Contract Management). This way you can save filter combinations so that you can easily reuse them later. You can also share filters with other users. Click on the 'Filter' button at the top right of an overview to use this new functionality.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- The graph type of graphs on the Dashboard can be changed again.
- The question filters in the 'Questions' tab have been restored.
- It is now possible to determine which components may be included in an information request that is started by the supplier from the Supplier Portal (Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Information request default settings, see options 'Information request creation in the Supplier Portal' and 'Available upon creation in Supplier Portal').
- A new functionality is available: Note templates. Create note templates in the Admin module (Admin > General settings > Task defaults) to use when adding notes to your vendors.
- New options have been added to bonus agreements: a new field 'Bonus managers', a new field 'Type of payment' (options can be managed in Admin > Vendors settings > Bonus agreements, and a year selector to easily indicate an entire year in the 'Date of ' and 'Date to' fields.
- A new tab has been added for bonus agreements: Settlement. Here you can register an agreed amount and upload attachments.
- Sometimes it was incorrectly indicated that a name and address data field in an information request had been changed, while you could see that this was not the case. This has been corrected.
- A set default retention period (Admin > Contracts settings) is now shown in gray by default in the contract details as long as no other retention period has been set for the contract.
- A new functionality is available: Note templates. Create note templates in the Admin module (Admin > General settings > Task defaults) to use when adding notes to your contracts.
- If you have renamed 'Waiting/delivery time' (Admin > Contracts settings > Personalization), the new name is now also shown in the bulk update functionality of contract products.
- Users with only the 'Spend Category User' role can change the period in the period selector again.
Added Polish language to AP Automation and Procurement
From now on AP Automation and Procurement are available in the Polish language.
Free fields added for detail mapping*
There has been a new addition whereby free fields from order lines can now be used for the mapping of invoice lines with order/receive lines. This can increase the automatching percentage. Note; this only counts for ERP systems whereby it is possible to define free fields.
Sort and filter on open orders
From now it is possible to sort with the sorting iconand filter with the filter icon in the 'Open order numbers per vendor' overview via the 'Invoice detail screen' → 'Select order numbers' → 'show open orders'.
- Order numbers
- Order placed by
- PO. lookup
From now when searching for 'Open order numbers per vendor' the results will load faster. This overview is accessible via the 'Invoice detail screen' → 'Select order numbers' → 'Show open orders'.
Default VAT, Default tax group and Default base country
From now on it is possible to expand the 'Vendor settings' with the Default VAT, and possibly the Default tax group and the Default base country via 'Setup' → 'Vendor Settings'. Depending on the ERP system the information can be viewed on the header or the line of the invoice. *Note; this functionality can differ per ERP system. For M3 users only the Default VAT and Default base country are available, for D365F&O the Default VAT and Default tax group are availalbe, and for SAP or other ERP systems it can occur that only the Default VAT is available.
Posting date included with a reversal
From now on when an invoice is reverserd the posting date will be included. This works the same way as the register- and posting journal.
D365F&O & AX2012
Payment ID en Payment reference left empty*
From now on it is possible to leave the header fields 'Payment ID' and 'Payment reference' empty by default. *This is an adjustment in the setup that ISPnext can facilitate.
Routing special 2-way match invoices differently*
From now on it is possible to route invoices with a purchase order that feature the special 2-way match differently in the workflow. Purchase orders that are recognized as a special 2-way order are orders in SAP whereby the checkbox is turned off for 'GO related invoice control/check' and turned on for 'Goods receipt'.
Fixed assets error
A fix has been made for customers that work with fixed assets in JD Edwards. By selecting a fixed asset an error occured, this is fixed.
Tax explanation code*
From now on it is possible to choose the 'Tax explanation code' VT for 100% VAT besides the standard VAT with code V. This setup can be found back under 'Tax explanation code' on the header of the invoice. *This is an adjustment in the setup that ISPnext can facilitate.
- An issue solved whereby when the click/select and paste function on the PDF was used the focus did not always stay on the right header field. The focus would shift to the first header field whereby the user had to check where they left off.
- An issue solved whereby when forwarding an invoice via 'Forward invoice' and at the field for 'Advisors' it was no longer possible to remove an email address by using the or the icon.
- An issue solved whereby the information icon
- An issue solved whereby sometimes an error occurred in two different situations:
- When the calculater for calculating the VAT amount was used in the header of the invoices after adjusting the invoice amount.
- When the filter for 'Current owner' was applied in the Invoice overview and after sorting on VAT/Amount was used.
For AP Automation users with access to the 4.5 archive an issue is solved whereby the invoice lines were no longer visible.
Default VAT added
From now on it is possible to add Default VAT under 'Setup' → 'Item categories' and via 'Setup' → 'Vendor settings'. The Default VAT will firstly be gathered from 'Vendor settings' and if there is no information available there 'Item categories' will be checked for information.
*Note, this contains additional configuration and possibly involves extra costs. Ask the Account Manager for more information.