NEXT 202344 - November 2023
Release date: 1 november 2023
About this release
Supplier Data Portal expansion
From now on it is possible to add conditions to workflows for the Supplier Data Portal, so that workflows for received requests can be automatically linked and started.
In addition, Supplier Data Portal requests can now manage contact persons.
- Various text corrections have been made.
- Various layout corrections have been made.
- [Query] By default, archived vendors were no longer shown in Query, this has now been resolved. Existing queries that will show different data have been adjusted to prevent changes in data output.
- In some cases the dashboard crashed, the cause was a Spend graph that incorrectly required certain additional rights. This has now been repaired.
- [Information request] It is now possible to export the products included in an information request.
- [Supplier Data Portal] It is now possible to enter contact persons in the Supplier Data Portal. When adding and editing a supplier, the user can now manage contacts, if enabled in Admin > Vendors settings > Supplier Data Portal > Settings Vendor Management fields (Contacts).
- [Supplier Data Portal] In workflows intended for Supplier Data Portal requests, it is now possible to set conditions. Navigate to Admin > Workflows and open a Supplier Data Portal workflow. You can add condition sets here which consist of all kinds of conditions. If a received Supplier Data Portal request meets the conditions of the workflow, the workflow is automatically linked and started. If multiple workflows apply, the workflow with the highest weight is linked and started.
- When linking a category to a Vendor Rating Group, inactive categories are hidden. The status of categories can be managed in Admin > Tables > Categories.
- An adjustment has been made so that the map and table that appears after selection always looks at the same data and shows the same number of vendors. The linked country of the vendor and the country of locations linked to the vendor are now taken into account at both locations.
- When an RFx question has been assigned to you, you will receive an email with a link to the RFx. This link was not functional, this has now been fixed.
- The contract add form now automatically adjusts based on the selected contract template. We only show free fields that are set as mandatory and linked to the selected template. This way you only see the fields that are actually relevant for creating the contract.
- Deleted contract products can no longer be edited.
- For deleted contract products, a 'Delete' button was shown even though the product had already been deleted. This button has now been removed.
- Temporarily repeating tasks could not be deleted, this has now been resolved.
Free headerfields in Advanced Routes
From now on it is possible to add free headerfields as routing criteria in Advanced Routes. This ensures even more flexibility in routing purchase orders.
Extra check for Automatching
From now on when an invoice is posted via the step 'Wait for goods', an additional check is made to make sure that the VAT codes in the lines correspond with the VAT codes on the header of the invoice.
Permissions are made company specific*
- The following permissions are possible to set up company specific:
Can be configured
|Yes, only when AP Automation is enabled
|May maintain mailboxes (excl. EWS-Oauth)
|Yes, only when AP Automation is enabled
|May view the accrual report
Yes, only when AP Automation is enabled
|May use the function for multi approval
For more information about permissions please see: Permissions.
Time component in Audit on AP Automation Mobile
From now on the time of the performed action or process will also be shown in the Audit trail of AP Automation Mobile.
Possibility to import PO lookup in header and lines
- From now on it is possible to include the PO lookup in the import of an Excel file, and load it as order line on the header and lines of the invoice.
The cleanup of SAP is expanded with an extra filter for 'IN_GJAHR' to further improve performance and to avoid issues for payment dates (clearing dates).
- From now on when an Easy Route is updated, the concerning route in the Vendor Settings, if active, will also be updated.
- An issue solved whereby invoices with a value of €1,00 or lower were not processed.
- From now on, a Reverse Rate Property has been added when importing currencies to AP Automation. This ensures that the currency is converted correctly during import.
- An issue solved whereby it was no longer possible to read emails from the Exchange with Basic Authentication.
- For invoices without logistic lines a connection is no longer made with the ERP to try and retrieve logistic data that is not present.
- Before, the VAT code and amount could not be adjusted when coding lines were imported from Excel that were not for the same specific company as the other lines. This is now solved.
- When the company number is left empty for a free request with a contract, the information will be gathered from the default settings of the user.
- From now on with the import of multiple products under 'Setup' → 'Vendors' → 'Items' the identification/EAN number wil be left empthy when these are not known.
*Note, this contains additional configuration and possibly involves extra costs. Ask the Account Manager for more information.