Contract Signing allows contracts to be signed/rejected by employees in the organization. After the start of the workflow, an e-mail will be sent with a link to the contract approval form. There the contract can be approved or rejected.
Setting up contract workflows is divided into three steps.
Activating contract workflows
- Navigate to Admin > Contracts settings > Settings.
- Under 'Features', activate 'Contract workflow active'.
Activating this feature applies the following changes to your VendorLink environment:
- In Contracts > Contracts, the columns 'Workflow status' and 'In workflow at' will be added.
- In Contracts > Contracts > Details, the tab 'Contract signing' will be added.
- In Contracts > Contracts > Contract summary, the section 'Contract workflow' will be added.
Creating a worflow set
Creating a workflow set is done in the Admin module of VendorLink. A workflow set is a set of preset workflow steps.
- Navigate to Admin > General settings > Workflows.
- Follow these instructions on how to create a workflow set. Make sure to select 'Contract workflow' as the workflow type.
- Create all desired workflows. It is possible to create multiple workflows for different processes. For example, a General workflow could be created with different workflows for different product groups, services or departments.
Setting up workflow notifications
Emails that are sent based on workflows must be set up in the Admin module of VendorLink.