Go to Vendor Rating - Settings - Survey Templates - Click 'Add' - Fill in fields and 'Add'
Tab - Settings
Add, edit and delete information.
Click 'Copy' to copy the template. In [[Vendor Rating Survey Templates Overview]] the template will be visible as 'Copy of [template name]'. Click template to enter setting mode.
Click 'Delete' to delete template
- Description : the description or name of the survey is used to find the survey when starting a survey or Vendor Rating.
- Answer form types: the questions in a survey can be presented in three different ways.
|Answer form type
|Default (one form per Vendor)
|All questions are presented in a list, each vendor has its own survey.
|Matrix (question in header)
|All questions in the headers and all vendors of the survey in rows. When multiple vendors are evaluated with the same survey this is a fast way for the respondent to answer the questions. Use this option when there are more vendors than questions.
|Matrix (vendors in headers)
|All vendors in the headers and all questions of the survey in rows. When multiple vendors are evaluated with the same survey this is a fast way for the respondent to answer the questions. Use this option when there are more questions than vendors.
The matrix types can only contain multiple choice questions. Open question are not an option in these survey forms.
- Page per header : when checked a header will start on a new page.
- Show Commodity? : when checked all commodities connected to the vendor will be visible in the header.
- Share : Share with the community
- Survey Header text : This text will be visible on each page in the survey
- Email subject : Enter subject for email when a survey is sent via an vendor rating.
- Email text : Enter subject for email when a survey is sent via an vendor rating.
Tab - Questions and Answers
With headers questions can be grouped. With the option 'Each header as a separate page' at tab settings each header and the underlying questions will be presented on a separate page.
Click 'Add header' to add header.
|Give a number to sort headers. Lowest number will come first.
Click 'add Question' to add question.
|Choose a header to group questions
|The actual question.
|Determine importance among other questions. (default = 1)
|Not available is available as answer options.
|Orientation of the questions, horizontal or vertical. Different ways to answer a question. See question type options. For smaller screens vertical sorting is adviced.
|Ask respondent to give explanation
|Expl. From value (and lower)
|Make it mandatory to give explanation at a certain answer value or lower(!)
|Check to let respondent upload file
|Select question type from list. See Question types for the different options.
Click 'Add' to add question.
There are two ways to add answers to the question.
1. Pre-defined answer sets
-Click on 'Answer sets +'
-Choose the answerset and click 'add answer set'
2. Add answer set manually
With this option a custom answer set can be build. Each answer option of the set has to be entered.
-Click on 'Add manually +'
-Answer : Enter answer option
-Value : Give a value to the answer (bigger than zero)
-Leads to : Select to redirect a respondent to a different questions/header dependent on their answer.
Tab - Implementation
Connect Vendors to respondents and Contracts to respondents.
- Select Vendor/ Contract and select the respondent who should be answering the survey about this vendor/ contract.
- Click add to add the vendor/contact respondent relation.
The process is finished. All information is saved automatically. The survey will be visible at [[Vendor Rating Start Audit]], [[Vendor Rating Start Survey]] and [[Vendor Rating Start Vendor Rating]].