As a first time user, you first need to set a password for your user account. You will receive your username from your local VendorLink administrator. In order to set a password, you need access to your VendorLink user account's registered e-mail address.
The following instructions will get you started right away.
- Navigate to the login page. If you have received an invitation email, follow the login page link in the email.
- Click on the 'First time user?' button, at the bottom of the login form.
- Enter your VendorLink username and click on the 'Send Reset Link' button. Don't know your username? Then check with the person who provided you with the account.
- You will recieve an e-mail on the e-mail address that's tied to your VendorLink account, click on the reset link inside.
- Enter a strong password consisting of at least 8 characters in the fields 'New password' and 'Confirm new password'.
- Click the 'Log in' button.
Your password has been succesfully set.
I receive a message saying that the token has expired, what is causing this?
Your reset token may be expired due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The username entered on the password reset page must be the email address where the reset link was received.
- The password must be entered the same twice, and the password must be at least 8 characters long.
- The reset link received must be the last reset link received. Only the last link received is valid.
- The reset link you are using is no older than 1 hour. The reset link expires after 1 hour, after which you will have to request a new one.
If you need further assistance, you can contact us by creating a ticket.