At VendorLink, we work with Zendesk's ticketing system to handle support requests as efficiently as possible. VendorLink customers can use our Help Center to create and manage support tickets. There are a few ways to go about creating a support ticket. You can send us a ticket right away from the VendorLink application by using the Support Widget located in the bottom right of the page.
Follow the instructions below to create a ticket from within your VendorLink environment:
- Click on the magenta 'Support' button, located in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Enter one or more words related to your support request, and click the magnifying glass.
- Check if the shown Help Center documentation already covered your request or issue.
- If you still wish to create a ticket, click on the button 'Contact us'.
- Fill in at least all required fields, and click the 'Send' button.
Your ticket has been succesfully received by the VendorLink Team. We aim to answer every ticket as soon as possible.
Tip: Try to provide us with as much information as possible, this helps us handling the ticket as efficient as possible.