Screenshots can help us identify the problem you're experiencing. You can add a screenshot as an attachment to your ticket or e-mail. Click here to send us a ticket.
Follow the instructions below to capture and save a screenshot.
- Find the 'PrtSc' on your keyboard, 'PrtSc' is an abbrevation of Print Screen.
- Take a screenshot by pressing the 'PrtSc' key once. It may seem like nothing is happens, but in the background a screenshot has been saved to your clipboard.
- Open Microsoft Word or Paint and create a new document or file.
- Press the following key combination: Ctrl + V
- In the top left corner, click 'File', and then 'Save'.
- Pick a fitting name and location for your screenshot, and click 'Save' once again.
- Add your new screenshot as an attachment to either your ticket or e-mail.
- Find the following keys on your keyboard: command, shift and 3.
- Take a screenshot by pressing this key combination once.
- Your new screenshot has been placed on your Mac's Desktop. Add this file as an attachment to your new ticket or e-mail.