If you are prompted to enter a passcode when trying to log in, two-step verification is enabled for your VendorLink environment.
Two-step verification is an extra security layer, preventing intruders from accessing your VendorLink account in case your username and password are leaked. You must enter a code if you log in from a different IP address than your previous login moment.
Follow the instructions below to log in using two-step verification.
- Navigate to the correct login portal. Are you a regular user, or a supplier?
- Enter your login credentials, and click 'Log In'.
- You will be asked for a passcode. Navigate to the inbox of the registered e-mail address of the VendorLink account you're trying to access.
- You have received an e-mail containing your passcode. Copy this code into the 'Passcode' field on the VendorLink log in page. This code will be randomized with every login attempt.
- And to finish this off, click 'Login'.
You have now succesfully logged in using two-step verification.