After creating the template, you will be redirected to the detail page, where you can further define the template.
Let's fill in the basic settings of the template.
Defining the survey template settings
- You can still change the description and the type of the answer form, if necessary. Check if the current settings are correct.
- Indicate whether you want a separate 'page per head'. This means that each question section of the survey gets its own page. This way the survey recipient can skip certain questions if they are not applicable.
- Use 'Show commodity' to indicate whether you want the supplier to see which commodities are linked within VendorLink to the relevant supplier.
- Enter a 'Survey headline'. This is the text that will be at the top of the survey for the respondent to read.
- Enter an 'E-mail subject'. This is the subject of the e-mail that the supplier receives when the survey is sent.
- Enter an 'E-mail text'. This is the content of the e-mail that the supplier receives when the survey is sent.
Now that you have filled in the basic settings of the template, it is time to fill the template with questions and answers. We will use this in the next lesson.