Now that you've learned about survey templates and Vendor Rating Methods, it's time to actually start a Vendor Rating. You will use the survey template and the Vendor Rating method that you have created in earier lessons.
Setting up a Vendor Rating - Step 1
- Navigate Vendor Rating > Vendor Ratings.
- Click the green 'Start Rating'.
- Select a 'Method'. Let's select the method we created in earlier lessons.
- Select a 'Commodity'. This commodity will be shown on the details page of the rating. Selecting a commodity is optional.
- Enter a 'Start date' and 'End date'. This is the active period of the Vendor Rating. This date has an effect on the placement of the Vendor Rating on the dashboard, divided into Q1 to Q4.
If you want to assess Q3, the start date is 01-07-YYYY and the end date is 30-09-YYYY.
The used date format can be different depending on your localization settings.
- If you want to rate individual contracts with this rating, tick 'Survey per contract'.
- If this rating is not allowed to have an effect on the total supplier score, tick 'Test rating'.
- Click 'Add' to confirm these settings and move to Step 2.
In the next lesson we will continue with Step 2.