To get started with VendorLink Spend, the Spend module needs data. This data must be uploaded in the VendorLink environment. As a VendorLink customer, there are three ways to upload data to VendorLink:
- Manual file upload
- Periodic automatic upload
- Real-time link with an ERP system
If you use our Free Trial, your data will have to be uploaded manually. The Free Trial has a pre-set import process to help you upload your Spend data.
Upload Spend data
- Navigate to Admin > Spend settings > Import data.
- Our knowledge base has an article that explains how to use our Spend data import wizard. You can read this article here.
- After reading the article and uploading your Spend, you are ready to move on to the next step. As written in the article, feel free to contact VendorLink Support by submitting a ticket if you run into problems with importing your data.