You have chosen the Vendor - Commodity link.
The moment you link a vendor to a commodity, all Spend of this supplier will be linked to that commodity.
Linking vendors to commodities
- Navigate to Admin > Spend settings > Data aggregation > Connect commodities.
Under the header 'Connect commodities' you see two tables, 'Vendors' and 'Commodities'. Read more about this overview here.
- In the 'Commodity' table on the left, select a commodity.
- In the 'Vendor' table on the right, select the vendor you wish to link to commodity you selected in step 2. You can make multiple selections at once.
Example: If you select two categories and two suppliers, both categories will be linked to both suppliers.
- Click 'Add'.
- The selected commodity and vendor are now linked.
- Create all Vendor - Commodity links this way.
- After you have made all the links click on the 'Process' button at the top of the page.
This data will be processed the next night.