You have chosen the Vendor - Category link.
The moment you link a vendor to a category, all Spend of this supplier will be linked to that category.
Linking vendors to categories
- Navigate to Admin > Spend settings > Data aggregation > Connect categories.
Under the header 'Connect categories' you see two tables, 'Vendors' and 'Categories'. Read more about this overview here.
- In the 'Category' table on the left, select a category.
- In the 'Vendor' table on the right, select the vendor you wish to link to category you selected in step 2. You can make multiple selections at once.
Example: If you select two categories and two suppliers, both categories will be linked to both suppliers.
- Click 'Add'.
- The selected category and vendor are now linked.
- Create all Vendor - Category links this way.
- After you have made all the links click on the 'Process' button at the top of the page.
This data will be processed the next night.