Vendors will appear in Vendors when you transfer them to Vendors from Spend, or directly create a new vendor in Vendors > Add Vendor.
If you are a Free Trial user and have uploaded Spend data, you can transfer vendors from Spend to Vendor Management.
Add a Spend supplier to Vendors
- Navigate to Spend > Vendors, and select the vendor you want to add to Vendors.
- Click the 'Add supplier to VM' button in the top right corner of the page.
The supplier has now been added to Vendors.
On the vendor's details page under Spend, you can see '> Vendor Management' under the name of the vendor. If you click this, you will navigate directly to this vendor in Vendors.
Manually add a vendor to Vendors
- Navigate to Vendors > New Vendor.
- Select a 'Category' for the supplier from the drop-down menu. This list contains all categories that are located in VendorLink. Read more about creating categories here.
- Fill in the rest of the form, make sure at least all required fields are filled.
- Click 'Add' to create the new vendor.
The vendor has been created and you will be automatically forwarded to the vendor's detail page. Here you can add, change or delete information about the vendor at any time.
You can always access these vendor details via Vendors >Vendors > Select vendor.
It is recommended to create at least one supplier in the environment before proceeding to the next step.