In the previous step you have learned how you can view and analyze invoice numbers. To go a little deeper into invoice statistics, we take a look at invoice efficiency. Through invoice efficiency you can get a clear view of the efficiency of invoices between your organization and your suppliers by means of tables and charts.
Invoice efficiency is based on the number of invoices to which an order preceded, and invoices that were directly matched to an order.
Analyzing invoice efficiency
- Navigate to Spend > Process Analysis > Invoice efficiency.
- You will see the following tabs:
- Invoice efficiency vendors
- Invoice efficiency cost centres
- Invoice efficiency cost centre groups
- Invoice efficiency companies
- Volume per order type
You can select the desired timeframe for this data by using the period selector at the top left of the page.
For example, let's take a look at 'Invoice efficiency vendors'.
- In this overview you can see all suppliers from whom you received at least one invoice. Then you see the percentage of order invoices. This percentage shows how much of the total number of invoices an order has preceded.
You also see the percentage of direct match, this is the percentage of invoices directly matched with an order. This is a percentage of the total number of invoices. You also see the number of invoices with a mismatch, together with the total volume of these mismatched invoices.
This way you have a simple overview of invoice efficiency per supplier. You can click on the column names in the overview to sort the overview as desired. You will also find additional charts and diagrams under the 'Charts' tab.