KPI's are Key Performance Indicators. If you are not familiar with KPI's, it's highly recommended that you read this article first. It will teach you the most important things about KPI's in VendorLink.
Setting up a KPI
- Navigate to Spend > KPI's.
- You will see a complete overview of all KPI's in this VendorLink instance. To set up a new KPI, click 'Add'.
- In the 'KPI' field, select the KPI type you wish to set up. Read more about all different KPI types here.
- Fill in the rest of the form. Each field is explained in this article.
- Click 'Add' to create your new KPI.
You have now successfully set up a KPI. From now on, the KPI will track statistics based on the settings you have chosen.
KPI's can be added to reports on your dashboard. Click here to learn all about Dashboard. Lesson 4 will teach you more about adding KPI's to your reports.