In Spend it is possible to view many different statistics on invoices. Think of recent invoices and invoices per cost center, commodity and supplier.
Analyzing invoice count
- Navigate to Spend > Process Analysis > Invoice count.
- You will see the following tabs:
- Invoice count recent months
- Invoice count per cost centre per month
- Invoice count per commodity
- Invoice count per vendor
You can select the desired timeframe for this data by using the period selector at the top left of the page.
For example, let's take a look at 'Invoice count per vendor'.
- You are presented with an overview of all suppliers of which you have received at least one invoice in the selected year in the period selector, as well as an invoice count for the two years prior to the selected year.
For example: if you select 2018, you will see an overview with invoice numbers per supplier for 2018, 2017 and 2016.
- This way you have a simple overview of invoice numbers per supplier. You can click on the column names in the overview to sort the overview as desired, or use the search box to refine results. You can then draw up your own follow-up actions, based on the analysis you make on the data concerning invoice numbers.