After setting a number of standard settings in step 1 of the Vendor Rating, it is time in step 2 to link the right suppliers, contracts and respondents.
Setting up a Vendor Rating - Step 2
- Click 'Add vendors'. This is where you can add and delete vendors from this rating.
- In the left table, select the vendors (If you have enabled 'Survey per contract' in step 1, click on a Vendor in the 'Vendors/contracts' table to show underlying contracts) you wish to add to this rating and click 'Add vendor/contract'.
To delete vendors/contracts from the rating, select them in the table on the right and click 'Delete vendor/contract'.
- If not all respondents are registered in VendorLink yet, click 'Add respondent'. You can also use the 'Add contact' function to add contact persons who are registered with the supplier (s) in the Vendors module directly to the respondent list. If all respondents are already available, you can skip to point 6.
- Enter at least a 'Username', 'E-mail address' and a 'Displayname'.
- Click 'Add respondent'.
- It's time to link respondents. In the 'Survey template' table, select your survey template. (Marked 1 in the example below)
- In the 'Vendors/contracts' table, select the desired vendor(s)/contract(s).
- In the 'Respondents', select the desired respondents.
- Click 'Add combination' to confirm your selection. The selected respondent will rate the selected contract/vendor using the selected survey template.
- Now that you have made all the connections, let's see if everything is linked correctly. At the bottom of the page you see a table with the heading 'Implementation', your newly created combinations will be shown here. If you want to remove a combination, select it by clicking it once, and then clicking the 'Delete' button.
- If everything is linked correctly, click 'Next' to move on to step 3.
Note: The 'Next' button is only availble if all added vendors/contracts have been linked!
In the next lesson we will continue with step 3.