It can occur that there are a number of standard fields that are not relevant to your current situation. To be able to create a neat and efficient overview that does not contain too much unnecessary information, it is possible to hide irrelevant fields.
Hide certain contract detail fields
- Navigate to Admin > Contracts settings > Settings > Customization.
- Under 'Contract field visibility', you will see a complete overview of all contract detail fields.
- Select the field you wish to edit.
- A pop-up window will appear. To hide this field in contract details, tick 'Hide in details'.
- Navigate to Contracts > Contracts > Select contract > Details. You will now see that this field no longer appears in the contract details.
This article explains more about the use of this function.
The moment you hide a field, all data in these fields will be retained. They are not removed, only hidden. You can make the field visible again at a later time, while retaining all the data that existed before hiding the field.
To change the visibility settings of fields under Contracts > Contracts, read this short FAQ article.