In this overview you can see all subcontracts of the selected contract. Subcontracts are contracts that are subject to a main contract. If a contract contains subcontracts, it is by definition a main contract.
Link a subcontract
- Click 'Add' at the top of the overview.
- A pop-up window opens with all contracts from the same supplier as the opened contract.
- Select one or more contracts that you want to set as a subcontract.
- Click on 'Add'.
Unlink a subcontract
- In the overview, select the subcontract that you want to unlink.
- You will be taken to Contract Details.
- Clear the 'Main contract' box.