All contract attachments of the selected contract are shown in this overview. These are attachments that are linked to that specific contract. You can manage these attachments here, and prepare documents by means of 'Document creation'.
Below the standard attachment table you see a table with information about E-Sign documents. These are documents that have been signed with this contract via the E-Signing function.
- Click the name of the document you want to download.
- Depending on the web browser settings, the file will be downloaded immediately, or you may be prompted for a save location.
Check out our FAQ article on how to upload an attachment.
- Select the attachment you want to edit in the overview. Do not click on the file name, the attachment will be downloaded.
- A pop-up window will open, make the desired changes. The meaning of all fields in this form are explained at the bottom of this article.
- Click 'Close'.
- Select the attachment you want to delete in the overview.
- Click 'Delete' at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Confirm the action by clicking 'Yes'.
|Description||A description / explanation for the attachment.|
|Filename||The name of the file. This cannot be changed after upload.|
|Category||The document category. This allows you to categorize the document.|
|Active||Gives you the option to mark a document as active or inactive.|
|In workflow||Determines whether the attachment can be used in a workflow.|
|Confidential||Show whether the document is classified as confidential. If a document is considered confidential, only users with the 'Contract confidential attachment' role can see this document.|
|Start date||If the document has a validity date, you can use this field for this.|
|Eind date||If the document has a validity date, you can use this field for this.|
It is possible to create a document directly from VendorLink using templates. We do this with the Document creation function. These templates can be configured under Admin > Contracts settings > Tables > Document creation templates.
Click here to read more on how to create a document through document creation.
If you store attachments in an external location but still want to include them in the contract in VendorLink, you can use the Contract Links function. You place a direct link to the external attachment, here you can easily navigate from the contract in VendorLink by clicking on the link.
When adding a contract link, enter a description and the direct link to the attachment. You can recognize the type of attachment by the description. Below you can see an example of a contract link.