Under the tab 'Notifications and notes' you will find all information regarding this topic about the selected contract. When this tab turns orange, there are default notifications set. If not, color it tab red.
Default notifications are standard notifications, which cannot be done manually for this contract are set. If you don't see any notifications here, it's wise to take a look at Admin > Contracts settings > Contract notifications > Settings. Default notifications can be set here.
In the table below you can see each term from the overview explained.
|Notification date||This is the date on which the notification will be sent.|
|To||The user(s) to whom the notification will be sent. This can only be users with the 'Contract Manager' role. Read more about authorization here.|
|The email address to which the notification will be sent.|
These are manually set notifications for the selected contract.
Add a notification
- Click on 'Add notification'.
- A pop-up window opens, fill at least all blue marked (mandatory) fields. The meaning of each field is explained at the bottom of this section.
- Click on 'Add'.
Edit a notification
- In the overview, click on the notification you want to edit.
- A pop up window will open. Make any changes you want.
- Click on the cross at the top right of the pop-up window.
Delete a notification
- In the overview, click on the notification you want to delete.
- Click on 'Delete' in the top left of the pop-up window.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on 'Yes'.
All terms from the notification form are explained in the table below.
|ID||The contract reference number|
|Subject||The subject of the contract notification.|
|Description||A description of the notification.|
|Date||The date the notification will be sent.|
|Action||The person who set the notification.|
|Message contract managers||Determines whether the contract managers will also receive the notification.|
Under 'Notes' you have the option to add contract specific notes, and view all existing notes. At the bottom of this article you will find an overview with an explanation of all fields in the overview
Add a note
- To add a note, click on 'Add note'.
- Enter the desired information in the pop-up window.
- Click on 'Add'.
Delete a note
- In the overview, select the note you want to delete.
- Click on 'Delete' at the top of the overview.
All terms in the overview with notes are explained in the table below.
|Note||The contents of the note.|
|User||The user who created the note.|
|Date||The date the note was created.|