In this section of contract details it is possible to view and manage contract tasks. A contract task can be linked to a person and an execution date. This person will receive a reminder by e-mail on the execution date received from the task. These tasks will be created under 'Tasks' in the VendorLink menu bar.
Add a contract task
- Click on 'Add' at the top of the overview.
- Fill in at least all blue marked (mandatory) fields. These fields are explained at the bottom of this article.
- Click on 'Add'. The task will also be visible under Contracts > Schedule.
Edit a contract task
- Click on the task you want to edit in the overview.
- Make all desired changes in the pop-up window. You can also from run or cancel the job here. The task will then appear in the 'Executed tasks' will appear in the Tasks module, and there will be no more reminders are sent out.
- Click on 'Close'.
Cancel a contract task
- In the overview, click on the task you want to cancel. A task can only be canceled if the job has not yet been performed.
- Click on 'Cancel' in the pop-up window.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on 'Yes'.
All fields from the add-on form are explained in the table below.
|Task||The name of the task.|
|Description||The description of the task.|
|Execution date||The date on which the task should be executed. A reminder email will also be sent to the person assigned to the task on this date.|
|Assigned to||The VendorLink user assigned to the task.|