You have received an email asking you to digitally sign a document. At the bottom of that email is a button to the login page.
- Click on the 'Login' button located at the bottom of the email.
- Click on 'Contracts' in the main menu bar.
- Click on the E-Signing icon in the left menu bar.
- You will see a list of open E-Signing processes. Click on the process for which you have been asked.
- A pop-up opens in which you can see all participants of the E-Signing process. Click the file in the file vault to view and read the document.
- Click the 'Sign' button at the bottom of the pop-up if you want to sign the document. Click 'Reject' if you want to reject the document.
If you have rejected the document, you do not need to do anything else. The creator of the E-Signing process will receive a notification of this.
- If you want to sign the document, the pop-up below will open:
Sign your signature in the top field. You can try this as many times as you want, you can delete your signature with the 'Delete' button.
If you already have a digital signature and want to upload it, you can do this via the 'Upload' button. When you have successfully entered your signature, click on 'Save'. If you want to save your signature for future use, you can right click on the bottom image > save image.
- Click on 'Sign' to officially sign the document. The creator of the E-Signing process will be informed of this.