You have received an email asking you to digitally sign a document. At the bottom of that email is a button to the login page.
- Click on the 'Login' button located at the bottom of the email.
- Log in.
- On the Start Center, a list of open E-Signing task is shown.
- Click the E-Signing task you wish to fulfil.
- A pop-up opens in which you can see all participants of the E-Signing process. Click the file in the file vault to view and read the document.
- Click the 'Sign' button at the bottom of the pop-up if you want to sign the document. Click 'Reject' if you want to reject the document.
If you have rejected the document, you do not need to do anything else. The creator of the E-Signing process will receive a notification of this.
- If you want to sign the document, the pop-up below will open:
Sign your signature in the top field. You can try this as many times as you want, you can delete your signature with the 'Delete' button.
If you already have a digital signature and want to upload it, you can do this via the 'Upload' button. When you have successfully entered your signature, click on 'Save'. If you want to save your signature for future use, you can right click on the bottom image > save image.
- Click on 'Sign' to sign the document.
- You will be asked for a security code. This is a verification step that you need to perform to confirm the signature. The security code will be sent to your email address.
- Enter the code and click 'Sign'.
- Signing is complete. When all signatories have signed, all signatories as well as the creator of the E-Signing request will receive an email with the fully signed contract as an attachment.