You have received an email asking you to digitally sign a document. You need this invitation to digitally sign the document.
- At the bottom of the invitation there is a 'LOGIN' button with which you can log in to the Supplier Portal. Click this button.
- As soon as the page opens, a security code will be sent. This security code will be sent to the email address to which the invitation was sent.
- Enter the code and click 'Enter'. The code is valid for 10 minutes, after which you can request a new one by clicking the 'LOGIN' button in the invitation again.
- After logging in, an organization may have to be selected. Click on the name of the organization from which you received the invitation.
- You are now on the homepage of the Supplier Portal. Click on the pending E-Signing request in the 'E-Signing' tile. Open requests are marked with a red color.
- You will arrive at the signing page. Here you have insight into the document and the signatories.
- Read the document on the right, download the document if necessary via the download button at the top right of the document.
- To sign the document, click on 'Sign'.
- A window will open in which you must enter a signature. You can manually put a signature, or upload an existing signature via the blue 'Upload' button.
- Once you have put a signature, click on 'Sign documents'.
- You will be prompted for a security code again. This code will also be sent to the email address where the invitation was received.
- Enter the code and click on 'Sign' to sign the document.
- On the signing page (see image in step 2) you can see who has already signed, this is indicated by a green tick next to each signer.
Green check = signed
Question mark = no action has been taken by this user yet
Red cross = rejected
If each signatory has signed, you will receive an email with the fully signed document. You can also download the document from the Supplier Portal at any time here.