In the previous step we created a planboard template that can be used when actually creating a planboard. Now you are going to create the planboard.
Create a planboard
- Navigate to 'Tasks' in VendorLink's main menu bar.
- Go to the tab 'Planboard'.
- Click on the 'Create Planboard' button.
- A pop-up will appear with all kinds of settings. Fill this in as desired, all settings are explained below.
Field Explanation Name The name of the planboard. (optional) enter here what the ultimate goal is of the tasks on the Planboard. (optional) select a Planboard template here. Tracks and tasks from the template are then automatically added to this plan board. Vendor (optional) select here the supplier to which the Planboard relates.
- Click on 'Add' to create the Planboard. The planboard is opened automatically, and is now also visible in the overview with Planboard (navigate again to Planboards to open this overview).
Here you see the number of tasks per track, and you also see a colored icon to the left of the Planboard name. See the meaning of each icon below:
No tasks added
Not all tasks have been completed
All tasks have been completed