To keep supplier data complete, it is useful to add all important supplier documentation and other attachments to the supplier in Vendors (Vendor Management). For example, these attachments can also be categorized or classified as confidential. You can read more about this here.
Tip: We also have a Academy video that explains how to store and manage vendor documentation.
- Navigate to the relevant vendor in Vendors, via Vendors > Suppliers.
- Open the 'Documents' tab. Here you will also see a table with all the attachments you are authorized to upload to the vendor.
- Click the 'Add +' button at the top right of the page.
- A pop-up window opens with a number of options. Select 'Document'.
- A blue 'Upload' button will appear. Click this button.
- In the explorer, select the file you want to upload.
- After the upload is complete, an editing window opens with a number of properties. Enter this if necessary. An explanation of each property can be found here.
- Click 'Close'.
The file is now uploaded and visible in the following two places: