In the vendor details in the Vendors module you can easily register and manage all contacts of your suppliers. This has several functions, for example:
- Create a complete administration of your contacts;
- Give supplier contacts access to the Supplier Portal;
- Easily send bulk emails to your suppliers via Mail Campaign.
Register a contact person with your supplier
- Navigate to Vendors > Vendors. Here you see all your suppliers in Vendors.
- Select the supplier you want to give access to the Supplier Portal. You will enter the 'Details' tab.
- Under the 'Contacts' heading, click 'Edit'.
- You will now see all contacts of this supplier in detail. Click on the 'Add' button.
- A pop-up window with fields opens, you fill these fields with information about the contact person. All fields with a blue border are mandatory. Click here for an explanation of each field so that you can enter the correct information.
- Click 'Add' at the bottom of the pop-up window to add the contact.
- If you want to give the contact person access to the Supplier Portal, follow these additional steps.