There can be several reasons why you want to give a supplier access to the Supplier Portal, for example:
- You have sent the supplier an audit;
- You want to share your Vendor Rating scores with the supplier;
- You have sent an RFQ to the supplier;
- You have sent an E-Signing request to the supplier.
Activate a supplier user for the Supplier Portal
You give individual contacts of your supplier access to the portal. This contact must be registered with your supplier in the Vendors (Vendor Management) module.
- Navigate to Vendors > Vendors. Here you see all your suppliers in Vendors.
- Click on the supplier you want to give access to the Supplier Portal. You will enter the 'Details' tab.
- Under the 'Contacts' heading, click 'Edit'.
- You will now see all contacts of this supplier in detail. Have you not yet registered a contact person or would you like to add a new contact? Then add it via the 'Add' button, look here for a more detailed explanation.
- You can give the contact persons present access to the Supplier Portal via the 'In Supplier Portal' switch. Gray means no access, blue means access.
- This contact will now also be shown in the 'Supplier Portal users' table, which is shown below the contact table. You can change the rights of the Supplier Portal user there, read more here.
- The contact now has access to the Supplier Portal when he / she sets a password via the 'First time login' function on the login page of the Supplier Portal.
The contact person does not automatically receive an email about this, you can do this via the envelope icon under 'Invitation' in the overview from step 4. The envelope is only visible if the 'In Supplier Portal' switch is on. In your invitation you can refer to our login and/or general manual for new users.
In case the switch won't turn on or off, please contact us via a ticket.