This article explains how you can read how to give a supplier access to the Supplier Portal. In addition, it is possible to set specific rights for this user.
Edit the rights of a Supplier Portal user
- Navigate to Vendors > Vendors. Here you see all your suppliers in Vendors.
- Click on the supplier you want to give access to the Supplier Portal. You will enter the 'Details' tab.
- Under the 'Contacts' heading, click 'Edit'.
- Click in the table 'Supplier Portal users' on the '...' icon at the user of which you want to change the rights.
- Check the desired permissions. All rights are explained below.
Setting Explanation Is moderator This user is able to add new Supplier Portal users for his/her own organization, and to remove existing users. Access to audits When an audit is open, it is visible to the user. The user also has access to archived audits. The user can also handle outstanding audits. Access to complaints When an 8D complaint report is open, it is visible to the user. The user can also handle the 8D complaint report. Access to sourcing When an RFQ is open, it is visible to the user. The user can also complete the RFQ. Access to Vendor Rating When the customer has shared Vendor Rating results with you via the Supplier Portal, they are visible to the user. Access to E-Signing When an E-Signing request is open, it is visible to the user. The user can also complete the E-Signing request. Access to documents When supplier and/or contract documentation is made available in the Supplier Portal, these are visible and insightful to the user.
- Click on 'Close'.