On this page you can manage Risk Assessment templates. Here you determine which templates are available when starting a Risk Assessment. You also determine the content of each template, such as questions, headings and weightings.
Create a Risk Assessment template
- In the main menu bar, navigate to Vendor Rating.
- In the sub menu bar on the left, click Settings.
- Then click on the 'Risk Assessment classification' tab.
- Click on the 'Add' button.
- Enter a name and possibly an explanation.
- Click on 'Add'.
Your new template is now visible on the overview page (see the image from step 3 above).
Setting up your Risk Assessment template
- In the list of templates, click the template you want to provision (for example, the template you in the steps created above).
- You will be taken to the template details page. Here you set up the template.
- Click the 'Add subject' button to create a heading. You place your questions under these headings. So these are actually the main headers for grouping your questions
- Enter a name for the subject, in an order. The order determines where in the questionnaire the header is in relation to other headers in this template. Create all desired headers for your questionnaire.
- Click on the 'Add question' button. These are the questions that will be part of this Risk Assessment template.
- Choose a header, this is the header the question will be placed under. These are the headers you created in step 4. Fill in a question, possibly an explanation and an answer type. The answer type determines the way in which the risk assessor can answer the question. Finally, fill in an order, which is the order of the question in relation to other questions that fall under the same header.
- Click on 'Add'. The question has now been added to the template, and is visible on the left under 'Preview' (see the image in step 2). Depending on the chosen answer type for a question, you may have to set the answer options. In that case, this is indicated per question, as you can see below:
- In that case, click on the red notification, then click 'Add' on the right side of the screen under 'Answers' to add an answer. Enter an answer, an answer value and an order (the order of this answer in relation to other answers under this question). The answer value determines how heavily this answer weighs for this question, also here we look at the value relationships between the answer options per question. For example, for 5 answer options, all give the value 1 to make them all count equally. Do this for all answer options with all questions.
- Optionally, you can also add an attachment to the question. For example, a document with extra information that the filler can use to answer the question.
The Risk Assessment template is now ready to be used. Read here how to start a Risk Assessment.