VendorLink Sprint 26 - August 2020
Release date: August 27th 2020
About this release
This release brings no less than 8 new import processes to your VendorLink environment. Look under the heading 'Admin and other' for all the details. In addition, this release contains some QoL updates and bug fixes.
- A new graph has been added: Number of complaints per month (compared to last year).
When sharing a report on the Dashboard, archived users are no longer shown in the user list.
- It is now possible to directly add vendor contacts (registered in the Vendors module) as respondent in a rating. You can do this while creating a rating in step 2 via the 'Add contact' button.
- A new standard notification has been added: Audit reminder to vendor. This reminder lets you automatically send audit reminders to suppliers who have had an audit open for a certain time. You determine this time when setting the notification in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Vendor Rating notifications.
- The 'Mail report' function in the vendor details (select a vendor on the VR Dashboard) did not include the current quarter (2020 Q3). It has now been added.
- The table in Spend > Organization > Relations now shows the A/B/C category of the vendors, and whether there is a contract in the period selector in the selected period.
- Spend > Companies > Charts now has a new chart: Contract Compliance % by company.
- The column 'Number of suppliers' was double in the table in Spend > Cost center groups. The double column has been removed.
- The column order of the table in Spend > Cost center groups has been adjusted to match the column order of the table in Spend > Cost centres.
- It is now possible to upload attachments for a regular complaint (Vendors > Complaints or Vendors > Vendors > Select supplier > + icon).
- It is now possible to disable domain control for the Supplier Data Portal. This setting can be found in Admin > Vendors settings > Vendors settings > Supplier Data Portal.
- A typo in the explanation for Risk Assessment in the pop-up of the add icon (+ icon in the vendor details) has been corrected.
- The displayed Risk Assessment questionnaires that are shown when you add a Risk Assessment via the + icon in the vendor details, are now displayed in alphabetical order instead of by ID.
- The buttons 'To Rating' and 'Contract card' now have an appearance that corresponds to the other buttons in the Contracts module.
- When a vendor is linked to a task on the plan board, it will be shown on the task tile.
- When a task is linked to a plan board, this is indicated in the task overview via the column 'In Planboard'.
Admin and others