Release date: September 24, 2020
Sprint 27 contains a number of new functionalities and adjustments have been made.
Contract authorization based on contract templates
As you may know, contract templates in VendorLink can be used to create different contract designs, allowing for variation with the desired content per contract type. It is now also possible to use these templates as for authorization purposes.
One or more contract templates can be linked per user. When it is set in Admin - Contract Settings to work with contract template authorization, only the contract with the contract templates of the relevant user will be shown to the user.
Financial ratios registration
Vendors can keep track of different financial ratios per supplier. Think of Quik Ratio, Current Ratio, Solvency and Supplier Dependency. These fields can also be filled by 3rd party suppliers. Per activated ratio (Admin - Vendor Settings - Ratios) a value can be entered per supplier, per year. It is also possible to start A planboard to assign tasks to mitigate the risk if necessary.
The ratios can be found in the Risk tab of the supplier details.
Vendor Documents E-Sign
A few months ago, VendorLink launched E-Sign functionality within contracts. As per today, it is possible to have documents signed from Vendors. In other words, E-Sing does not have to be based on a contract. This makes it possible to have documents signed unilaterally. Consider, for example, nondisclosure agreements, etc.
Vendor and Contract Sign documents unilaterally
This sprint includes the development to have documents signed unilaterally by suppliers and / or people in their own organization.
All adjustments and improvements in a row
- General Renewed category tree in which the purchasing categories are better displayed.
- Contact titles could not be created for the German language setting.
- E-Mail forwarding function kept showing emails after saving document.
- Just like in other places in VendorLink, Vendors now also has document preview functions.
- Status column added to complaints overview Show financial ratio in risk tab and link to planboard.
- Vendor Documents can now be easily copied from Vendors to contracts.
- Supplier linked to chosen product in 8D complaint.
- It is possible to remove a supplier logo in Vendors.
- Vendor Documents - Copy / Move to contracts.
- Contract Management Viewer corrections.
- Contract authorization based on assigned templates.
- Contact approval - By clicking on the action holder in the contract approval tab you can complete a workflow step of someone else. This functionality has been removed upon request.
- Contract field 'Budget holder' showed supplier contacts instead of active client users.
- End of Contract default notification, the task holder can be changed.
- Respondent was not visible when sending survey reminder.
- Vendor Rating survey completed emails were sent more frequently.
- Mail reporting at suppliers and contract level was not included in the export this quarter.
- Planboard tracks were not editable or deleteable.
- Users could not be removed from a schedule board.
- Tasks are available in the Supplier Portal when a supplier portal user is linked to a task.
- The name of the relevant supplier is included in the plan board task e-mail.
- Planboards sorting has been changed to 'newest first' and a search function has been added.
- Not all settings of a user profile were adopted by the users.
- Import function contract financial tab.
- Import function contract financial tab (free fields).
- Import function vendor free fields.
- Import function contract free fields.
- Import function contract managers to contracts.
- Import function Contract products.
- Import function Contacts.
Dashboard & Query
- ConnectorInvoices and ConnectorInvoiceLines added to Query.
- Ratios added to Query.
- SpendInvoices and SpendInvoiceLines added to Query.
- Dashboards text box content is not shown in a shared report.
- Ability to go back / forward in Spend> Process Analysis.
- Amounts spend are correctly transferred back to Vendors.
- Audit - Reminder to supplier x period after sending.
- Admin setting 'Start audit without taking over checklist items'.
- Language in the Supplier Portal has been changed.