If you want to add someone inside or outside your organization to a team, follow the steps below. The person in question does not need a VendorLink user, you can also add email addresses to a team.
All people in a team are notified of new posts by email in the team. Read more about it here.
- Open the TEAM panel by clicking the TEAM icon at the top right of the page to click.
- Click on the team you want to add the person to.
- Click on the title 'Team Members', this will open the settings of the team.
- Do you want to be a VendorLink user or an external person (by means of a email address) to the team? If it is a VendorLink user concerned, enter (partially) the name or email address of the user to search through the user list. Select the appropriate user and click 'Add'.
- Is it an outside person? Then enter the email address and click on 'Add'.
- The added person will now be shown in the list of team members, will be on stay informed of all messages in the team and can also message yourself send in this team.