VendorLink Sprint 28 - October 2020
Release date: October 22, 2020
About this release
This release has a number of major developments including: a new login method for Supplier Portal users, connecting with Graydon, sharing contracts in the Supplier Portal and much more. Read all content of this update below. This list also includes bug fixes that are applied in this release, or were applied as a hotfix between the previous release and this release.
- A new Big Number is available: Contract Compliance YTD Company.
The 'SM:% Order Invoices' chart still had a Dutch legend after changing your language setting from Dutch to English. This has now been corrected to English.
- A bug that required you to reopen a newly created report before adding elements has been fixed.
- The process analysis invoice export resulted in a corrupt .xlsx file. This has now been resolved.
- Users with the role 'Audit viewer' can now also see the progress of active audit workflows.
- The email notification 'Audit expires in 28 days' (the notification 'Invalid audit warning' in the vendor rating notifications) showed the current date instead of the current date + 28 days. This has now been adjusted.
- A bug that prevented users with the roles 'Vendor Rating Viewer' and/or 'Vendor Rating Register' from selecting contracts while setting up a rating has been resolved.
- When copying a survey template, the email reminder subject and email reminder text were not copied. The settings in the 'Implementation' tab were also not included. This has now been resolved.
- A bug where the Vendor Rating Dashboard 'Export data' function did not provide a usable export file when using the English language settings has been fixed.
- Supplier Portal users can now log in without a password. Your suppliers will receive a login link via an audit invitation. When they click on this link, a login page opens and they receive a security code at the same e-mail address. If they enter this code on the login page, they will be logged in immediately. Read more about setting up this feature here.
- It is now possible to post a comment under a note.
- The workflows in Vendors > New vendor data have a new look. The operation is also smoother.
- The 'Table in report' function is now available at the 'Contract agreements' table in Vendors > Vendors > Select vendor > Contracts. This allows you to place this table in a report on your dashboard.
- The e-mail notification 'Complaint reported about' has been given the new VendorLink e-mail lay-out.
- The e-mail notification 'Complaint registered' has been given the new VendorLink e-mail lay-out, and the content has been made cleaner.
- The email notification 'Response added to complaint' has been given the new VendorLink e-mail lay-out, and the content is enriched with more information about the added response.
- A bug that caused parent categories in the category filter (category tree) to be displayed in the wrong order has been fixed.
- After adding a contact in Vendors, VendorLink never stopped loading. The contact person was added, but a webpage refresh was needed to continue using the application.
- When several categories are in the same place in the Kraljic Matrix (Vendors > Risk Analysis), they no longer overlap. Both circles are now visible, each of a different size to indicate that there are more categories at this position in the graph. The dots now also show the number of suppliers per category.
- Contracten kunnen nu gedeeld worden in het Supplier Portal door 'Contract delen in Supplier Portal' in te schakelen in het tabblad 'Autorisatie' in de details van een contract. De contract details, documeten (indien specifiek aangegeven bij het document) en de locaties worden dan inzichtelijk voor alle Supplier Portal gebruikers van de gekoppelde leverancier. Lees hier meer.
- From now on, only future contract notifications will be shown in the 'Notifications and notes' tab in the contract details of a contract.
- In the contracts overview it was not possible to filter on free fields with a question mark (?) In the column name. This is now possible.
- If you have changed the names of fields in Admin > Contracts settings > Contracts settings> Personalization > Contract field names, these changed names are now also correctly displayed in the filter panel in the contracts overview in the Contracts module.
- A bug that prevented TEAM attachments from being downloaded and sent via the contract approval form has been resolved.
- Canceled tasks are now hidden on the Planboard.
- The page scroll position is no longer reset when you perform an action on a task on a Planboard.
When you filtered on a user and/or supplier in the task overview and subsequently canceled a task, the overview reloaded completely and filters were deleted. This is no longer the case, the filters are kept so that you don't have to reapply them after canceling a job.
- The supplier name is now included in emails you receive about tasks you follow on a Planboard.
Admin and others
- It is now possible to link with Graydon, via this link external information from Graydon can be displayed in the 'External info' tab in your contracts in the Contracts module.
- The VL Token [VL: COMPANYNAME] is now available with the contract notification 'Enddate actionpoint'.
- A bug where the Alerts on the start center were not visible to some users is now fixed.