VendorLink Sprint 29 - December 2020
Release date: December 24, 2020
About this release
In this release, VendorLink gets a new look. New functional developments sometimes required adjustments in the design of VendorLink, so that the appearance of the application is was not the same across the application. We thought it was time to tackle that.
This update also brings a number of new functionalities with it, such as the ability to send bulk E-Signing requests and selectively refresh properties in a user profile. That makes managing the rights of large groups of users a lot easier. Of course there are also a number of bug fixes in this release.
- An issue where Queries no longer took into account the specified column order has been resolved.
- A new tab has been added to Spend > Cost center groups > Select cost center group, named 'Volume per country'. If geographic data is known, the volume per country is shown here.
- The columns 'Company ref.' and 'Company' have been added to Spend > Process Analysis > Invoices.
- An issue where KPIs in the Spend Community no took into account the period chosen in the period selector has been resolved.
- When adding vendors to audits, you can now select and add multiple vendors at the same time.
- It is now possible to add vendors to an audit based on category. This way you can easily send an audit to vendors that are linked to a certain category.
- The main categories in the category trees on the VR Dashboard are now collapsed by default.
- The column 'Last activity supplier' in Vendor Rating > Audits is now also updated when using the 'Supplier Portal login link instead of login page' in Admin > Vendors settings > Settings.
- The audit invitation email, like many other emails you send from VendorLink, now has a new layout.
- An issue where the workflow step shown in the audit overview in Vendor Rating > Audits was not always accurate has been resolved.
- An issue where Vendor Rating groups with multiple suppliers did not show colors in the scores has been resolved
- Since the introduction of E-Signing, it was no longer possible for suppliers to start an audit themselves from the Supplier Portal (if activated in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Audit default settings > Default settings).
- It is now possible to hide document categories. In this way you can no longer make existing document categories selectable, without removing / unlinking them from existing documents. You can manage this setting in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Document categories.
- It is now possible to add custom fields to an 8D complaint report and have them completed by the vendor. This option is available for each existing custom field in Admin > Vendors settings > Complaint custom fields.
- The fields 'Result' (Supplier Portal side and Client side) and 'Creation date' (Supplier Portal side) have been added to the 8D complaint report at all D steps to be able to add extra steps to the action.
- When you save an email with a supplier, the attachments were also shown in the document overview. When you deleted these there, they were also deleted from the saved email. This is no longer the case, the saved e-mail always remains original.
- The contacts at a vendor are now sorted primarily by the specified order, and then by contact type (include a sequence in the contact type name, for example: 02. Accounting).
- It is now possible to send E-Signing requests in bulk. To do this, go to Contracts > E-Signing Groups. Further documentation for this follows.
- New VL Tokens were made available when determining the e-mail invitation for an E-Signing request. These can be selected via the 'VL Tokens' button in the text editor.
- When the option 'Create task for contract notification' (Admin > Contracts settings > Contract notifications) is checked, these tasks will now have the same name as the set 'End of Contract' notification.
- The selectable contract templates when creating or editing a contract are now listed in alphabetical order.
- A new tab has been added in the contract details: Personal data. Additional personal data can be stored in this tab.
- An issue where filtering on the contract overview also affected the table in the 'Contract tasks' tab in the contract details has been resolved.
- A search bar has been added to Planboards, so that specific tasks can easily be searched for on a planboard.
Admin and others
- It is now possible to selectively refresh properties of a profile. For example, you can refresh only the categories of a profile, so that only the categories of the profile are transferred again to the users linked to the profile.
- In many overviews there were search problems when searching for a name with diacritics such as ë, á and ö. This has now been resolved. When searching or filtering, no difference is made between for example, ö and o.
- The 'Replace user' option in the user details now also transfers all tasks to the new user.
- An issue where TEAMs created from a default notification had problems delivering messages has been resolved.
- An issue where the 'Hide modules' option (present in users' user details) also hid the Dashboard side menu has been resolved.