VendorLink Sprint 30 - January 2021
Release date: January 28th 2020
About this release
In the previous release we gave VendorLink a completely new look. This release contains improvements for that makeover. Many of these improvements have been suggested by our users and we would like to thank you all for reporting these to us.
Of course there was also room in this release for other smaller new features and bug fixes. Some bug fixes could not wait for the release, they have been implemented before the release date.
- Pop-up windows that opened behind an already open pop-up window, and were therefore not visible, have been resolved.
- Buttons that did not yet have the correct new layout now do have the new layout.
- An issue where a too long VendorLink customername caused the menu bar to be stretched has been resolved.
- Some fields were not wide enough after the make-over, this has now been fixed.
If you still find bugs related to the issues above, please report it to us via a support ticket.
- It is now possible to copy queries in the Query function. This is useful when you want to create multiple queries that are similar. This function can be found in the Setup Wizard.
- A new tab called 'Volume per vendor/category' has been added in Spend > Geo > Country > County map> Select County.
- A column 'Category' has been added in Spend > Organization > Relations.
- A 'Volume per product' tab has now been added to the supplier details in Spend.
- It is now possible again to view the spend per main category in Spend > Commodities. This was previously not possible due to a bug in the category tree.
- In the audit detail screen, the workflow comment (if entered) will always be displayed, even if the workflow has not yet been started.
- When a comment has been entered for a workflow, it will also be shown in the audit overview.
- It is now no longer possible for Supplier Portal users to change their display name. This sometimes caused confusion when someone's display name suddenly no longer matched the contact list in the Vendors module / an audit. Supplier Portal users can now only request their name change via an audit.
- The 'At user(s)' column in the audit overview now only shows users in the current workflow step who have not yet approved or rejected the workflow.
- An issue where the audit details could no longer be sorted by the 'Status' column of the contract products overview has been resolved.
- After you changed an e-mail address in the 'Vendors' tab in the creation process of an audit, this was not immediately displayed. This is now the case. The overview is automatically refreshed again after you have made a change.
- It was temporarily not possible to remove a respondent from an already sent out survey. This has now been resolved.
- The audit reminder date in the audit overview will now be automatically updated again.
- An issue that caused the 'Mail report' function (found in VR Dashboard > Vendors> Select vendor) to give an error has been resolved. The duplicate 'Send' and 'Close' buttons have also been removed.
- When you clicked twice on a status in the audit overview, all sent audits were displayed instead of the selected status. This has now been resolved.
- Documents that are part of a survey in an audit are now visible to all Supplier Portal users of the supplier, instead of only the invited Supplier Portal user.
- The audit through date shown for vendors(this shows if it is time to start a new audit for this supplier) is now manually editable. Previously, this was only adjusted after approving an audit for the supplier. You can adjust the validity date by opening the last audit sent to the supplier in Vendor Rating and clicking on 'Manage Audit'.
- The Supplier Data Portal now checks with newly requested suppliers whether they already exist. This is done on the basis of the name, Chamber of Commerce and bank account number.
- It is now possible to display the postal address data of a supplier in the 'Address' box in the 'Info' tab of the vendor details. There is a setting for this in Admin > Vendors settings > Settings.
- [8D complaint method] A button has been added called 'Back to creation'. This will reset the complaint to status 1 and delete all possible entered data. It is then possible to resend the complaint to the supplier. The button is available in states 2, 3 and 4.
- [8D complaint method] The button "Back to supplier" has been moved from the 'Communication 'tab to the 'Report' tab. This will be available when the complaint is in status 4 - review. In this status it is no longer possible for the supplier to make changes. After restoring, this will be possible again because the complaint will be put in status 2.
- [8D complaint method] The button 'Retrieve from supplier' has been added. With this button it is possible to return the complaint to status 4 review so that the suppliers cannot change anything anymore. This button is active in status 2 and status 3.
- A bug that caused the 'Create 8D report' button to disappear when clicking back and forth between the 'Complaints' and 'Complaints with 8D report' tabs has been fixed.
- When you archive a contract, all contract products are added to the overview in Contracts > Contract products > Deleted.
- The 'Contract products' tab in the contract details is now automatically reloaded after editing a contract product.
- It is now possible to filter by contract manager in the Contracts > Planning chart. You will then only see contracts of which you are a contract manager.
- A bug where newly added Supplier Portal users from an RFQ did not get access to the Supplier Portal content has been resolved.
- When you uploaded a document to a contract, the upload user was not registered. This has now been resolved.
- A bug where mandatory contract custom fields were shown as non-mandatory has been fixed.
- The [ ] characters were converted to ~ characters in the document creation process. This is no longer the case.
- It is now also possible for Spend Community users (role: Cost Center Group User) to use the take module.
- A typo in the English 'Tasks assigned to you' email has been corrected.
- The search bar in the Planboard is now no longer automatically emptied.
Admin and others
- When your login session has expired, you will now see a notification. This way you know, after a period of inactivity, that you have to log in again.
- When a TEAM chat is linked to a vendor and/or contract, this is now shown in the TEAM window.
- The password reset e-mail has received a redesign.
- The 'Hide Alerts pane on StartCenter' user setting is working again.
- A missing English translation in the TEAM panel has been added.
- The search bar in the linked users in the 'Profile settings' tab in the user details did not work, this has now been fixed.
- Changes in user language were not applied immediately upon saving your new language setting. The page will now refresh automatically and the newly selected language will be applied immediately.