VendorLink Sprint 31 - February 2021
Release date: February 26, 2020
About this release
This release brings a lot of new features to our RFQ function, part of the Contracts module. The RFQ function has been expanded with all kinds of functionalities. New functionalities have also been added for our other modules such as Spend and Vendor Rating.
A number of bug fixes have also been fixed. All changes are in these release notes.
- Some corrections have been made to the new layout update.
- It is now possible to change the table names on tables on the dashboard, if the table supports this. If the 'Settings' icon is visible at the table (three dots at the top right of the tile), the function is available.
A column 'Contract' has been added in Spend > Commodities > Volume per cost center > Select cost center > Volume per supplier.
- A column '% order invoices' has been added in Spend > Commodities> Select category > Volume per supplier.
- When using the English language setting, pound signs were shown in Spend > Commodties. These have now been removed.
- It is now possible to upload a file with a question in a survey template. The supplier can then download this file from the survey.
- Sequence numbers are now automatically assigned to questions in a survey template.
- An issue where comments on questions from a completed matrix survey were not shown to the supplier on the VR Dashboard has been resolved.
- The button 'Add to contract' for attachments uploaded to a vendor has been restored.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to create an RFQ template. You do this by starting a normal RFQ and checking 'Template'. You can further set up this template via Contracts > RFQ > Templates. You can then select this template later when starting new RFQs, all set properties in the template will be transferred to the new RFQ.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to add a time to an action in the schedule. For example, you can deactivate the submission of questions at a specific time, for example: 12 noon.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to select multiple suppliers at the same time when adding suppliers to an RFQ.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to see an example of a survey that is part of an RFQ.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to edit questions that have been sent to you by a supplier. These edits are logged in the RFQ. The function can be useful when you want to make the question and the answer transparent to other suppliers within the RFQ, but for example, the question contains information that should not be visible to everyone.
- [RFQ] An RFQ is now only visible to users associated with the RFQ. An RFQ that no one is linked to is visible to everyone.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to send an RFQ without adding a product or service in the 'Products/Services' tab.
- [RFQ] You will now be notified when you select a date in the planning that is in the past.
- [RFQ] In the 'Analyze results' tab it is now possible to manually assign points to open questions from a survey.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to link questions from a survey to internal users to indicate who should assess the supplier's answer.
- [RFQ] Scores of questions in a survey can now be edited in the 'Analyze results' tab.
- [RFQ] Questions from an already sent survey can now be edited afterwards.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to publish answers to questions asked several times. This way you no longer have to answer all questions at once.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to export all data from the 'Analyze results' tab.
- [RFQ} It is now possible to export the list of questions asked by suppliers.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to tick 'Knock Out' for a question in a survey. This mark is also mentioned in the 'Analyze results' tab.
- [RFQ] When asking a question, the supplier can now fill in which question from the questionnaire the question they asked is about.
- It is now possible to unlink a contract template from a contract if 'Contract template mandatory' (Admin > Contract settings > Settings) is not activated.
- A document generated via the Document Creation function now gets the name of the used document creation template, instead of the name of the uploaded template file with the document creation template.
- There was an issue where users who were not authorized for a contract by category authorization, but were still authorized because they are contract manager of the contract, were unable to download contract attachments This has now been resolved.
- If you have not answered a mandatory question, you will be notified when sending the survey and the survey will not be sent. This notification now also states which question it concerns.
- An issue where the export buttons were no longer visible has been resolved.
Admin and others
- It is now possible to add a newly uploaded checklist item templates directly to all existing checklist items at your suppliers. This way you update all existing checklist items with your new template. When uploading your new template in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Checklist items > Select checklist item, you will be asked if you want to update your template with all existing checklist items.
- Two new roles have been added: 'RFQ Viewer' and 'RFQ Moderator'. Read more about these roles here.
- It is now possible to force users to log in only with SSO. Then assign the role 'Force SSO Login' to the user account.
- An issue where cost center groups were not transferred from profile to new user account when creating a user account has been resolved.
- An issue that made it impossible to delete a team has been resolved.
- An issue where contract action buttons such as 'Renew contract' and 'Archive' contract were visible to users with the role 'Contract Management Viewer' has been resolved. The actions were not performed when using the buttons.