VendorLink Sprint 32 - March 2021
Release date: March 27, 2021
About this release
In this release, the Budgets feature of Spend has been expanded. This release also contains a large number of bug fixes.
These release notes also contain changes that have been made as a hotfix since the previous release.
- Small bugs related to the new lay-out release from earlier this year have been fixed. This mainly concerns missing formatting or windows that could not be scrolled.
- The Query table 'CustomerChecklistItems' has been made available to users with rights to the Vendors module.
- The graph 'SM: Cost center group Volume - Contract compliance' could no longer be loaded. This has been fixed.
- Longer graph names were not always shown in full in the list of available graphs. This has now been resolved.
- Sometimes it was necessary to refresh VendorLink before a Query download started. This has now been resolved.
- In Query it was not possible to sort on columns that also had a 'Group by' setting. This has now been resolved.
- Users who have insight into a report that was shared with them could also edit the sharing rights or stop the report sharing alltogether. This is no longer possible.
- Category names in charts are now no longer truncated to 14 characters.
- When you added the table in Spend > Commodities to a report, the total counts at the bottom of the table were not shown in the report. This is now the case.
- It is now possible for several new Spend divisions to set budgets in Spend > Budgets. 1. The available options are: Category, Cost Center, Cost Type, Vendor Category, Vendor - Cost Center, Vendor - Cost Type, Category - Cost Center, Category - Cost Type and Cost Center - Cost Type.
- A new tab called 'Cost center group' has been added in Spend > Geo > World > Select country. This new overviews shows cost centre group volume for the selected country.
- The 'Graph in report' buttons for graphs in Spend > Vendors > Select vendor > Graphs no longer worked. This has now been resolved.
- Question sequence numbers are now visible in surveys in the audit details.
- Sorting scores in VR Dashboard > Questions did not work properly, this has now been fixed.
- A bug where audits with the option 'Send without email' would still send an email invitation to the supplier has been resolved.
- The Contract Agreements function has been renamed to Vendor Agreements.
- It is now possible to filter by Note Type in Vendors > Notes.
- The add form of an 8D complaint has been made more user-friendly by changing the position of fields and adding an explanation of fields.
- When a complaint status was cleared, the entire complaint was no longer visible. This has now been resolved.
- It is now possible to copy signed E-Signing documents to the contract attachments for additional storage. An advantage of this is that the document can be further managed, for example by linking a document category to it.
- It is now possible to filter by contract type in the contracts overview in the Contracts module.
- After deleting an archived contract, the contract overview with active contracts was displayed. This has been adjusted so that you immediately return to the archive.
- The All Fields export has been updated. There is also no longer a limit to the number of free fields in the All Fields export. Previously this was 50.
- Some small text and field corrections have been made in the RFQ function.
- The content of the 'Communication' tab in the contract details has been updated with the new layout from a few releases ago.
- A bug that prevented the contract activation process from being completed has been fixed.
- A bug where only a point could be used as a decimal number when adding/editing financial information in the 'Financial' tab in the contract details has been resolved.
- A bug that prevented the 'Financial' tab in the contract details from opening when using the English language setting has been fixed.
- When a user was allowed to view a contract based on being a contract owner, the user was unable to download the contract attachments. This has now been resolved.
- When filtering by product in Contracts > Contract products, it was no longer possible to filter on other fields. This has now been resolved.
- A bug that caused the search field in a Planboard to show more tasks than intended has been resolved.
- All information requests from your organization that were submitted and completed in the past are now visible. Previously, these were only the queries that you yourself handled as a user.
- An RFQ archive has been added. RFQs that have been completed can be viewed in the RFQ archive.
- Survey headers were sometimes not visible, this has now been fixed.
- Survey navigation buttons were displayed in Dutch when the user used the English language setting. This has now been resolved.
- The notification about mandatory contact types in an audit no longer showed the mandatory contact types. This has now been resolved.
Admin and others
- The Change Log has been deleted. This log has not been used for a long time.
- In the user details of a user account, a new tab called 'Activity log' has been added. This logs changes made to the user account.
- When you unlinked the role 'Cost Center Group User' role from an account, it was no longer possible to link the role again. This has now been resolved.
- In Admin > Spend settings > Data aggregation > Connect commodities we show a list of suppliers still to be linked. A volume is also shown here, based on the selected year. This volume was not always accurate, this has now been fixed.