VendorLink Sprint 33 - May 2021
Release date: May 6th, 2021
About this release
This update is mainly focused on improving and expanding our RFQ function. In addition, there are a number of improvements for the 8D complaint report function. It is now also possible to easily transfer connections such as contracts (contract manager/owner), tasks, audits and other entities from user to user. You can see all the changes that this update will bring in the list below.
The release notes also contain bug fixes that have already been released in the meantime via hotfixes prior to this release.
- Uploading .ppt and .pptx files was not allowed in most places, this has now been extended to all upload options in VendorLink.
- Some elements have been further updated to our new layout.
- Many export options created .xls files, most have now been converted to create .xlsx files.
- The 'NOT IN' filter option has been added in the Query Setup Wizard in the 'Filters' step. This allows you to filter certain values from the data.
- A new filter method has been added in the 'Filters' step where you can filter by date columns by TODAY, THIS YEAR, THIS MONTH. This allows you to filter on the day of today, the current month and the current year.
- The graph 'SM: Top 10 Spend by Category' has changed to 'SM: Top X Spend by Category'. The number of categories can be determined in the settings of the graph itself.
- A bug that sometimes prevented tiles from being repositioned has been fixed.
- A new overview has been added: Spend > Organization > Relationships - cost types. This overview shows all kinds of useful data about relationships between vendors and cost types.
- Forecast calculation for suppliers has been changed from (Total spend to that moment/month of last invoice) * 12 to (Total spend to that moment/current month) * 12. The earlier calculation caused problems with vendors who, for example, send an annual invoice.
- Users with the role 'Spend Category User' (this role limits spend rights to only categories that are linked to the user's account), now also have access to KPIs that fall within the authorization.
- It is now possible to click through from Spend > Vendors > Contracts to the contract in the Contracts module, if available. This is matched by reference number.
- The graph name 'SM: Revenue per month' has been changed to 'SM: Spend per month'.
- The graph SM: NUMBER OF INVOICES PER YEAR INK. in Spend > Commodities > Select commodity> Charts did not always show the correct number of invoices for categories with multiple subcategories, this has now been fixed.
- In Risk Assessment questions it is now possible to make explanations mandatory for certain answer options.
- When you open a survey in the audit details, it now displays header/question numbers for easier sorting.
- The VR Dashboard 'Export data' function did not work for users using the English language setting, this has now been fixed.
- Started workflows during audits were only visible after refreshing the page, this is no longer the case.
- Questions in surveys where the N/A option was checked and the question had the type 'Radio buttons', sometimes had the problem that multiple answers were checked at the same time. This has now been resolved.
- An e-mail is now automatically sent to the quality coordinator of an 8D complaint report when the supplier has submitted the complaint.
- Email templates are now available in the 'Communication' tab in an 8D complaint report. E-mail templates for 8D complaint reports can be set in Admin > Vendors settings > Complaint settings.
- A column 'Uploaded by' has been added in Vendors > Documents. This was already present in the document overviews at supplier level.
- For the Supplier Data Portal it is now possible to hide free fields only on the supplier request form in the Supplier Data Portal. For example, you can hide a free field on the application form, but use it when assessing it.
- Tags in the vendor details were not visible to users without moderator rights in the Vendors module. This has now been resolved.
- It is now possible to export all conditions of all contracts at once via Contracts > Contracts > Export.
- The 'All fields' export of contracts has been moved to Contracts > Contracts > Export.
- A new default notification has been added in Admin > Contracts settings > Contracts notifications: End date of Contract. With this notification you can set that notifications are sent on the end date of your contracts. Click here to read more.
- [RFQ] It is now possible to require a document for each answer option for a question in a survey.
- [RFQ] The signal user of an RFQ now receives an email when the period for asking supplier questions has expired.
- [RFQ] When publishing an answer, the 'Public' tick is now automatically checked.
- [RFQ] In the planning 'Award' has been renamed to 'Provisional award'.
- The times that were included in the date fields in the Contracts > Contracts> Export > All Fields export have been removed.
- The Contracts > Contracts > Expired contracts overview did not work when there were free fields in the overview with () characters in the names. This has now been resolved. / characters are still not allowed.
- The column 'Contract type' was shown twice in the contract overview if you added this column to the overview. This has now been resolved.
- An issue where contract approval workflow steps could not be approved / rejected has been resolved.
- An 'Assigned to me' filter has been added in planning boards so that you can easily filter by tasks that are assigned to you.
- When selecting a contract when adding/editing a task, it is now shown if a when a contract is archived.
- To avoid confusion, the 'End' button on the last page of a survey in the Supplier Portal has been removed. Submitting a survey is done via the 'Send to customer' button.
- The field 'Result' in steps D2, D4, D5 and D6 are no longer mandatory when completing an 8D complaint report because the result is often not yet known.
- It is now possible for suppliers using the Vendor Rating module in the Supplier Portal to export their results in one go via the 'Export page' button at the top right of the page.
- Users who have uploaded files in an RFQ questionnaire can now also download them.
- You will now automatically receive a reminder by e-mail about an 8D complaint report isolation action when the implementation date has arrived.
- When an audit included multiple surveys, the progress percentages shown in the audit per survey were not accurate. This has now been resolved.
- It was no longer possible for Moderator Supplier Portal users to add new users through the Administration section in the Supplier Portal. This has now been resolved.
- When archiving a user, you will now be presented with an overview of all the links that this user still has. Consider, for example, being a contract manager or owner, tasks that are in his / her name and audits where the user is a signal user. You also have the option here to transfer all these links to another user. Archiving the user is not necessarily necessary. You can therefore also use the function to only transfer links to another user.
- A new import process has been added: Bulk Archive Contract Products. With this import you can archive contract products in bulk, read more here.