An audit can be started in two ways:
- By the client user via Vendor Rating > Audits > Start Audit.
- By the supplier via the Supplier Portal*
*if activated in the client (Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Audit default settings > 'Audit creation in Supplier Portal')
Creating an audit
- Navigate to Vendor Rating > Audits, and click 'Start Audit'.
- Enter the basic settings of the Audit. These are explained in the table below.
Setting Explanation Audit name The name of the audit. Language of vendor The language that will be used in the audit. Workflow Select a workflow for the audit. You can have multiple people approve the audit via a workflow. Workflows can be set under Admin > General settings > Workflows. Notification user The user who will receive notifications regarding this audit.
- Click 'Add' to create the audit.
The audit has now been created and is located in Vendor Rating > Audits > Audit settings section. The audit has not yet been sent.