In the previous step you determined which information you want to request from the supplier(s). Now it's time to define the exact information you want to request.
You can skip the parts that you did not add to the audit.
- In this tab you determine which suppliers are part of the audit. In the left column I click the supplier(s) you want to add and click on 'Add'. This will be shown in the table at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to delete a supplier, select it in the right-hand column and click 'Delete'.
- An email address will also be displayed in the table at the bottom of the page. This is the e-mail address of the selected contact person at the supplier. If you want to change that e-mail address, click on the relevant supplier in the table.
- Choose from the list of available e-mail addresses, or type in a new e-mail address.
- Click on 'Select'.
- Follow the steps above until you have set up all suppliers / respondents.
- This overview shows all checklist items that are linked to the selected supplier(s). You can also link existing checklist items here that have not yet been added to the selected supplier(s). Changes you make here only apply to this audit. When the audit is accepted through a workflow, all additions and edits will be processed in Vendors and / or Contracts. You can find pre-existing checklist items in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Checklist items.
- Check whether all desired checklist items are present in the audit. You can edit and delete checklist items by clicking on the relevant checklist item. All details of the checklist item overview are explained in the table below.
- This overview shows all contract products that are linked to the supplier(s) in the audit. You can edit current contract products here. These operations are only applied to the current audit, and only in Vendors/Contracts when the audit is accepted through an audit workflow.
- Click on 'Add' to link a contract product to the audit. A pop-up window opens where all available contract products are displayed. These products are defined in Admin > Contracts settings > Tables > Contract products.
- A contract product can be removed from the audit by selecting the contract product in the overview and clicking on 'Delete' in the pop-up window.
- If you want to change a contract product for this audit, click on the relevant contract product in the overview of contract products.
- In this overview you can link a survey template. In the left column all available survey templates are shown, and on the right all survey templates that are already linked. Linked survey templates apply to all suppliers/respondents.
- Select one or more survey templates in the left column, and click on 'Add'. To unlink a survey template, select it in the right column and click on 'Delete'.