In the previous step you determined which information you want to request from the supplier(s). Now it's time to define the exact information you want to request.
You can skip the parts that you did not add to the audit.
- In this tab you determine which vendors are part of the audit. Click in the left column the vendor(s) you want to add and click on 'Add'. A list of associated vendors is shown at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to unlink a vendor, click on the red X button next to the linked supplier.
- Names and e-mail addresses are also shown for the linked vendors. These are the details of the contact person to whom the invitation will be sent. If you want to change that e-mail address, click on 'Edit' at the linked vendor. You can choose from the contacts registered with the vendor in the Vendors module.
- This overview shows all checklist items that are linked to the selected supplier(s). You can also link existing checklist items here that have not yet been added to the selected supplier(s). Changes you make here only apply to this audit. When the audit is accepted through a workflow, all additions and edits will be processed in Vendors and/or Contracts module. You can find pre-existing checklist items in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Checklist items.
- Check whether all desired checklist items are present in the audit. You can edit and delete checklist items by clicking on the relevant checklist item.
- This overview shows all contract products that are linked to the supplier(s) in the audit. You can edit current contract products here. These operations are only applied to the current audit, and only in Contracts module when the audit is accepted through an audit workflow.
- Click on 'Add' to link a contract product to the audit. A pop-up window opens where all available contract products are displayed. These products are defined in Admin > Contracts settings > Tables > Contract products.
- A contract product can be removed from the audit by selecting the contract product in the overview and clicking on 'Delete' in the pop-up window. The product is then not requested and therefore not changed.
- If you want to change a contract product for this audit, click on the relevant contract product in the overview of contract products.
- In this overview you can link a survey template. In the left column all available survey templates are shown, and on the right all survey templates that are already linked. Linked survey templates apply to all suppliers/respondents.
- Select one or more survey templates in the left column, and click on 'Add'. To unlink a survey template, select it in the right column and click on 'Delete'.