VendorLink Sprint 34 - June 2021
Release date: June 18th, 2021
About this release
This release makes the audit process a lot more efficient. It is now much easier to determine which contact person you want to write to your suppliers, and you can now send a message to your supplier from VendorLink when you send an audit back to the supplier for review. Of course that's not all, below you see a list of all the new features and bug fixes that are part of this release.
- Fixed a bug that prevented fields in .xlsx exports from always getting the correct cell type.
- It is now possible to search in the list of queries.
- In the Query Setup Wizard you can now set in date columns in which date format the data should be displayed in the query results. You have the option of: DATE-NL, DATE-US, DATE-DE and DATE-EN.
- Only Query owners can now edit the 'Just for me' option.
- When you send an audit back to a supplier for review, you now have the option to add a message here so that you can tell the supplier why the audit was sent back to them.
- The overview Vendor Rating > Surveys now only shows surveys that are linked to a rating. Surveys in audits are hidden as they need to be managed from within the audit.
- While creating an audit, you can now easily see which users at a supplier already have access to the Supplier Portal. You can now also easily add new contacts from the audit creation process.
- A bug where some parts of ratings marked as 'TEST RATING' were still shown in the VR Dashboard (comments and open questions) has been fixed.
- A bug where the workflow information shown in the audit overview was not always accurate (sometimes the wrong current step was shown) has been fixed.
- In VendorLink we created functionality to document the entire purchasing process to be compliant to internal and external regulations using the Project compliance functionality.
- It is now allowed to use - characters in the 'House number' field in the supplier details.
- It is now possible to copy supplier agreements. Open an existing appointment and click on the 'Copy' button.
- Document categories/document category have been renamed to categories/category.
- It is now possible to filter by document category in the document overview in the details of a supplier.
- Could not sort by date in Vendors > New supplier data. This has now been resolved.
- We now support CM.com E-Signing.
- In the document overview Contracts > Documents it is now possible to filter on with/without archive. With this setting you can determine whether documents from archived contracts should also be shown.
- The financial fields (from the tab 'Financial' in the contract details) 'Value total one-time', 'Value total one-time excl. VAT', 'Value total recurring' and 'Value total recurring excl. VAT' are now available to display in the contract overview via the 'Columns' button.
- All users associated with an RFQ will now receive a notification on the Start Center when a supplier has submitted the RFQ. Previously this was just the signal user of the RFQ.
- .doc files are now rejected in E-Signing processes.
- Users with the 'Contract Management Register' role can now create repeating tasks in contracts.
- In the 'All fields' export (Contracts > Contracts > Export) only one contract manager was included, even if several contract managers were registered. This has now been resolved.
- When you uploaded two files with the same filename in an audit, you were automatically logged out. This has now been fixed, the user will receive a notification that two files with the same name are not allowed.
- A new setting has been added in Admin > Vendor Rating Settings > Vendor Rating Settings > Settings: Vendor Rating Survey Remarks Visible in Supplier Portal. This allows you to determine whether comments on questions in surveys should also be visible to the supplier if you share Vendor Rating results with your suppliers via the Supplier Portal.
- A new setting has been added in Admin > Vendors settings > Vendors settings > Settings: . If you activate this feature, all registered administrators of suppliers will receive an email notification when someone uploads a document at the supplier.
- A bug that prevented users who had the RFQ Viewer and/or RFQ Moderator roles but no Contract Management roles from accessing the RFQ module has been resolved.
- A bug where the 'Show tab personal data' setting (Admin > Contracts settings > Contracts settings > Visibility Tabs in Contract Details) no longer works and the tab was always visible, has been fixed.
- When you checked the 'In table' box for a contract free field, the field was immediately shown for all users in his/her contract overview. This is now no longer the case. The field now only becomes available to be made visible by the user himself via the 'Columns' button at the top right of the contract overview.