VendorLink Sprint 35 - July 2021
Release date: July 22nd 2021
About this release
This release includes further enhancements for our RFQ functionality, two new import processes and a number of important improvements to our Query functionality. A new manual for Query will follow later. In addition, it is now possible to receive notifications for expired checklist items at your suppliers.
Of course there are also a number of bug fixes in this release.
- It is now possible to sign a document without putting a signature in drawing in it. The document is then signed with an e-sign code instead of the signed signature. The certificate is still maintained. The function can be activated in Admin > Contract Settings or can be set per E-Sign process.
- The signature block and e-sign certificate now takes over the language setting of the VendorLink environment. Previously this was only available in Dutch.
- It is now possible to regenerate an e-signing document. This will send another email to all signers with the signed document attached.
- The title of tables is now included in the print report export.
- Text blocks are now included in the print report export.
- Query tables are now included in the print report export.
- In Query, custom fields for the Contracts table are now shown in the regular column list. Manually joining the ContractsCustomValue table is no longer necessary.
- A new table has been added to Query: SpendSuppliers. This table shows all suppliers that appear in Spend, including SpendGroupId. You can link this to the SupplierGroups table to create an overview of your Corporate suppliers (Admin > Spend settings > Data bundling > Corporate suppliers).
- A new table has been added to Query: SupplierGroups. This table shows all Corporate suppliers (Admin > Spend settings > Data bundling > Corporate suppliers).
- A new table has been added to Query: Connected Vendors. This table shows all merged vendors (Admin > Spend settings > Data bundling > Merge vendors).
- The Sourcing table in Query did not always return all data, this has now been fixed.
- The SourcingVendor table in Query gave no result, this has now been fixed.
- The Print Report function did not work when a Big Number was on the report, this has now been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where filters with a Default value would no longer work on columns with a DATE-NL, DATE-US, DATE-DE OR DATE-EN column edit type.
- Charts in Spend > Geo > Country > Provincial level map > Municipal level map were not loading, this has now been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented questions and answer options in a Risk Assessment from being removed.
- It is now possible to set a notification to be sent to supplier administrators when the end date of a checklist item arrives. To do this, enable the setting 'Mail expired Checklist item to administrator' in Admin > Vendors settings > Vendors settings.
- The colors in the Project Forecast chart have been adjusted to improve readability.
- Fixed a bug that required Contract Management roles to edit tasks associated only with a supplier.
- Subcategory filters are now saved after reloading the supplier overview. Previously this only worked for main categories.
- After suppliers have submitted an RFQ, they will receive an email confirmation.
- In RFQs it is now possible to publish answers to questions submitted by suppliers individually.
- A typo in the Contact Matrix has been fixed.
- Subcategory filters are now saved after reloading the contracts overview. Previously this only worked for main categories.
- The RFQ export in the RFQ tab 'Analyze results' has been adjusted. We now filter on special characters, these are no longer included in the export to ensure that the export continues to work properly.
- Planboard tracks are now always the same length to make dragging tasks between tracks easier.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Assigned to me' checkbox on planboards was automatically unchecked again after checking.
- Fixed an issue where users with many menu items could not see everything in the menu. Users can now scroll in the menu.
- Temporarily no new users could be added via the 'Manage' menu. This has now been rectified.
- It is now possible to transfer ownership of Dashboard reports via the 'Replace user' function.
- A new import process is available: Update vendors.
- A new import process is available: Update contracts.
- It is now possible to remove import processes from your VendorLink environment (Admin > General settings > Import data). You can always add them back at a later time.