VendorLink Sprint 36 - August 2021
Release date: August 27, 2021
About this release
In this sprint, the focus was on bug fixes and the realization of relatively smaller developments. For example, shared queries are now more secure, new Big Numbers are available and we have added a new contact overview to the Vendors module. Changes have also been made to make the E-Signing process even smoother.
Below you can see all changes that have been made in your VendorLink environment.
- An issue where saving a language change in your account settings was not always applied immediately has been fixed.
- Some typos and language errors have been corrected.
- Additional security is built in for queries. Shared queries can now only be edited and deleted by the user who created the query.
- A new Big Number has been added: Average payment term based on frequency
- A new Big Number has been added: Average payment term based on volume
- The operation of free fields in Query has changed, reducing loading times.
- An issue where multiple filters on columns with a DATE-NL/EN/GB/DE column function caused a query with no results has been resolved.
- A new column called 'Average payment term based on volume' has been added in: Spend > Process Analysis > Payment terms. The calculation for this data is based on the linked invoice amounts, whereby an invoice of 1000 euros counts 10 times as heavy as an invoice of 100 euros
- A new chart called '% order invoices by company' has been added in Spend > Companies > Charts.
- The email notification that results from the 'Invalid audit warning' setting in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Vendor Rating notifications is now provided with the name of the audit signal user of the relevant audit.
- The 'Creation Date' column in Vendor Rating > Audits contained the date + time. As a result, it was not possible to sort. The time has been removed so that sorting can now be done in the audit overview. The full date and time is now visible by opening an audit, this information is included in the information box at the top left.
- A new tab called 'Contacts' has been added in Vendors > Vendors. This overview shows all contacts of all your active (not archived) suppliers.
- It is now possible to make the columns 'Website', 'VAT number' and 'Bank account' visible via the 'Columns' function in your supplier overview.
- While setting up a Mail Campaign it is now possible to select all added users at the same time.
- Custom fields that are visible in your supplier overview now have drop-down filters directly below the column name.
- Starting a project in Vendors > Project Intake is now available to users with the 'Project Moderator', previously the role 'Vendor Management Moderator'.
- It is now clearer for signers when an E-Signing signature has been accepted. After confirming your signature, a loading screen will appear and finally a pop-up with a confirmation of the signature.
- Improvements have been made that make digital signing via E-Signing faster and smoother.
- The content of the 'Planning' tab in an RFQ was missing English translations, these have now been added.
- A notification has been added that is visible when there is no open audit. This makes it clearer for users when they cannot supply/change information at that time.
- A notification has been added in the audit archive. This makes it clearer that you are currently in the archive and cannot supply/change data.
- An issue where documents in the audit archive were not visible has been resolved. Supplier Portal users can now again view and download documents that are in the audit archive.
- When viewing multiple audits in the archive in succession, sometimes the audit content of the first viewed audit was shown while opening another audit. This has now been resolved.
- A new import process has been added: Import Vendor Managers
- The automatic audit reminder setting in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Audit default settings > Audit email settings no longer automatically sent reminders, this has now been fixed.