User rights are primarily determined by roles. You link roles to user accounts to give them certain rights within the VendorLink environment. You can read the meaning of each role here.
Link roles manually to a user account
- Go to Admin > General settings > Users.
- Select a user.
- Go to the 'Roles' tab.
- In the list on the left you see all available roles, in the list on the right you see all already linked roles.
- Link the desired roles by selecting them and clicking the 'Add' button. You can remove roles by selecting them in the right column and clicking 'Delete'.
Connect users to a profile
Don't know anything about profiles yet? Click here.
- Go to Admin > General settings > Users > Active user profiles.
- Select the profile you want to link the user(s) to.
- Go to the 'Profile settings' tab.
You can link and unlink users in the 'Profile settings' tab of the profile. In the left list you see all available users (which are not yet linked to a profile), in the list on the right you see all already linked users.
Is a user unavailable? Then first unlink the user from the currently linked profile.
- To actually transfer the links from the profile to the linked users, click on 'Apply settings'. Then choose which links you want to transfer to the users.