VendorLink Sprint 38 - November 2021
Release date: November 12, 2021
About this release.
This release brings a number of new features, including:
Contract retention obligations
A new functionality has been added to the Contracts module: retention obligations. Retention obligation periods are automatically calculated per contract when a contract is archived. This way you can easily see until which date certain contract data must be stored.
It is now possible to use an alternative organization name in an E-Signing request. The name of your VendorLink environment is used by default, but you can now set an alternative organization name per E-Signing request. This is the organization name that is visible to the signatories and is also shown on the E-Signing certificate.
We have also fixed numerous bugs this release. View the full release details below.
- When you forward e-mails to VendorLink and they cannot be automatically linked to a vendor, you will see a pop-up on the Start Center containing the relevant e-mail including attachments. It is now possible to first remove certain attachments before saving the email with a supplier/contract/team. Read more about forwarding emails to VendorLink here.
- It is now possible to change the names of charts on your dashboard. Click the gear icon in a graph tile to change its name.
- A new Big Number is available: Spend Cumulative (Influencable)
- Notification badges are working again. The badge is shown on the teams icon in the teams bar on the right when you have unread messages. The badge also shows how many unread messages there are.
- It is now no longer possible to send an empty audit. It is mandatory to activate an audit component in the 'Settings' tab when setting up an audit.
- Adding a respondent to a survey reminder caused respondents to be shown twice, this has now been fixed. The reminders were not sent twice.
- After sending a survey reminder, the list of selected users was not emptied, this is now the case to ensure no reminders will be sent to users that have already completed the survey.
- Suppliers could not create audits themselves from the Supplier Portal due to a bug (if specifically activated in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Audit default settings > Default settings), this is not activated by default). This bug has now been fixed.
- In the 'Mail Report' function in the vendor details (VR Dashboard > Select vendor), questions with the type 'Text' are no longer shown under the heading 'Current rating details'.
- A new default field has been added in the vendor details: Webshop
- Checklist item field edits are now logged with the correct field name in the change log.
- VendorLink now automatically scrolls to the top of the page when a vendor is opened in the Vendors module.
- Fixed an error that caused an extra pop-up to open when adding contracts to a Mail Campaign.
- Users with the 'Vendor Management Register' role can now add comments to a complaint.
- After adding a comment to a complaint, the comment only became visible after reopening the complaint. This has been fixed, the comment is now visible immediately after adding.
- A bug that prevented some Mail Campaigns from being deleted has been fixed.
- A retention period feature has been added in Contracts. This means that three new fields are visible in the contract details. This function can be activated in Admin > Contracts settings > Settings. Read more about this feature here.
- Alternative organization names can now be added that can be used with E-Signing requests. For example, you can use a different organization name with an E-Signing request. Read more about this feature here.
- Two columns have been added to Contracts > Schedule: Contract Type and Contract Template.
- The 'Zip code' field has been added to the 'Vendor Details' tab in the contract details.
- There is now an option available at the top right of the table in Contracts > Documents that allows you to filter on only documents where the 'Active' checkbox is checked.
- Two new VL Tokens are available for contract attachments: [CONTRACT:PRODUCTS] and [CONTRACT:PRODUCTSEXTRA]. Read more about the meaning of these VL Tokens here.
- It is now possible to make choosing a contract manager mandatory when adding contracts. Activate the function 'Contract Manager mandatory when adding a contract' in Admin > Contracts settings > Settings.
- A number of language corrections have been made in the RFQ functionality.
- In a contract created from an RFQ, the RFQ explanation was placed in the Comments field in the contract. This is no longer the case.
- The export file of the contract products overview from the 'Contract products' tab in the details of a contract gave an error in Excel, this has now been resolved.
- Documents uploaded to archived contracts were shown in the document overview Contracts > Documents. This is no longer the case.
- It was temporarily not possible to download team attachments from the contract approval form, this issue has now been resolved.
- When a supplier is linked to a plan board, you can now easily navigate directly to the supplier details in Vendors by clicking on the supplier name at the top of the plan board.
- An additional warning has been added when attempting to create an account with the 'Create as profile' option.
- The export of existing connections in Admin > Tables > Connect cost centres did not always show all cost center names, this has been corrected.
- The import process 'Import Vendors' no longer imported the specified category from a vendor. This has now been fixed.
- It was not possible to edit Mail Campaign templates in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Mail Campaign, this has now been corrected.
- Several language corrections have been made.
- The contact field 'Contact type' is no longer required. Any required contact types set in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Audit default settings > Required fields in audits remain mandatory.