VendorLink Sprint 39 - December 2021
Release date: November 16, 2021
About this release
New features in audits
Two new functionalities have been added to help you evaluate incoming audits. A document viewer has been added to the audit details. This way you can view Word and PDF documents from within VendorLink without downloading them. In addition, there is now a copy function available for the vendor's contacts. You can use this function to update the audit contacts at the vendor in the Vendors module without starting a workflow, or if the audit is not approved but you still want to apply the contact changes to the vendor’s contacts in the Vendors module.
Enhance your workflows
Two new options have been added to workflows: a 'lead to' and a 'stop' function. You can now skip workflow steps when a workflow user approved or rejects a certain step and you can determine whether a workflow stops when a specific step is approved or rejected. Click here to read more about setting up workflows.
It is now possible to add vendors based on category to a Mail Campaign. This way you can easily send e-mails to vendors linked to a specific category.
All changes in this release are described below.
- Several language errors have been corrected.
- Several English translations have been added.
- When typing a long team message, the 'Send' button went out of view after a certain length. This has now been resolved.
- It is now possible to create your own color schemes. You can then select this color scheme on the Dashboard, so that all your charts have the colors of your own color scheme. This new feature is available in Admin > General Settings > Personalization.
- Color schemes were not applied to the charts on the dashboard. This has now been resolved.
- Budget lines in Spend > Budgets can now be edited.
- A drop-down filter has been added for the 'Categories' column in Spend > Vendors.
- The calculation of the chart 'SM: Contract compliance per company period' has been corrected. In some cases, the invoice numbers shown deviate from the actual invoice numbers.
- After sending audit reminders in bulk, you will now receive a notification confirming that the reminders have been set successfully.
- The document viewer is now implemented in the audit details. This means that in audits you received back from your vendor, you can view Word and PDF documents without downloading them.
- The 'Comment' field in a Risk Assessment audit (the screen for filling in the probability and impact score) has been renamed to 'Rationale' and is now mandatory.
- In the 'Vendors' tab when setting up an audit, '(De)select all' buttons have now been added so that you can select all vendors or categories at once.
- It is now possible to export the risk assessment results in the audit details to Excel.
- When adding vendors to an audit based on category while the 'Products' audit component was enabled, this component was automatically disabled. This has now been rectified.
- When adding a survey template, VendorLink crashed. This can be solved by refreshing the page. We have now implemented a structural solution for this.
- With a Project Intake it is now possible to change the order of the phases. Drag the phase title to a different spot to change the order.
- It is now possible to manually transfer contact changes from an audit to the vendor in the Vendors module, without having to approve the audit through a workflow. Use the 'Copy' button with the contacts in the audit details for this.
- It is now possible to add vendors in bulk to a Mail Campaign based on category.
- The reference numbers of the complaints are now made visible in the complaints overview (Vendors > Complaints) and the complaints overview at vendor detail level.
- The vendor administrator is now shown in the checklist item overview (Vendors > Checklist items)
- Contact comments are now shown in the contacts preview ('Info' tab in the vendor details).
- After deleting a document at the vendor level, the pop-up did not close automatically and the document overview was not automatically refreshed. This has now been resolved.
- In emails stored with a vendor, it sometimes happened that HTML formatting was not displayed correctly. This has now been corrected.
- When adding vendor administrators, archived users were also shown in the list of available users. Archived users are now hidden.
- The set contract detail fields order (Admin > Contracts settings > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract detail sort order) is now also applied to the order of fields on the contract insert form.
- The currency displayed in the Currency dropdown menu visible when adding/editing financial contract data now takes into account the user's language setting. Curreny is now shown in your selected language.
- [RFQ] Removing a score in the 'Analyze results' tab now has the same effect as entering the score '0'.
- [RFQ] While composing an RFQ survey, questions can now be copied.
- Cancellation of a contact via the 'Cancel contract' button in the contract details is now recorded in the contract change log.
- Deletion of attachments to a contract is now tracked in the contract change log.
- In the contract products overview (Contracts > Contract products) drop-down filters have now been added to the columns 'Contract name', 'cp_extra1' and 'cp_extra3'. The last two fields may have different names based on the settings in Admin > Contracts Settings > Contracts Settings > Personalization > Contract Field Names).
- The contract manager/contract owner authorization to upload contract attachments was too strict, this has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug where E-Signing signer names were not visible in certain situations.
- The 'Contract description' field on the contract insert form had no name, this has now been fixed.
- When deleting a plan board, you now get the option to cancel all tasks on the plan board at once.
- It is now possible to set the default Risk Assessment Classification workflow text in Admin > Vendor Rating Settings > Risk Assessment.
- Two new options have been added to workflows: a 'lead to' and a 'stop' function. You can now skip workflow steps when a workflow user approved or rejects a certain step and you can determine whether a workflow stops when a specific step is approved or rejected. Click here to read more about setting up workflows.
- For complaints, selection values could not be added for custom fields with the 'Select' type.(Admin > Vendors settings > Vendors settings > Complaints free fields). This has now been resolved.
- Het importproces 'Import Vendor Contacts' (Admin > Algemene instellingen > Import data) controleerde niet of de weergavenaam ingevuld was. Deze controle wordt nu wel uitgevoerd.
- The import process 'Insert Category Supplier' has been changed. The name has been changed to 'Import Vendor Category Connections' and a typo in the description has been corrected. The name of the template has also been changed to match the new name of the import process.
- When adding vendor performance corrections (Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Vendor Rating settings > Vendor Performance Correction) it no longer matters whether you use a period or comma as decimal point.
- The document viewer has been added to the 'Documents & Contracts' section in the Supplier Portal. This way you can view Word and PDF documents without downloading them.
- When VendorLink checks if all mandatory contact types are added, the deletion status of the contacts is now also taken into account.
- [RFQ] The document comment field was too small, this field has now been expanded to scale with the amount of text.