VendorLink Sprint 41 - February 2022
Release date: February 25, 2022
About this release
In this release, we have done a lot of background work related to the integration with ISPNext. Our Spend module is undergoing a number of major changes that prepare us for a direct connection with ISPNext. In addition, we now support E-Signing connections with Verified and Connective.
Furthermore, this release consists of many QoL changes and bug fixes that make working in VendorLink easier.
- We now support links with Verified and Connective for E-Signing.
- An HTML editor has been added to questions in a questionnaire so that you can use extra formatting in your question.
- Several language corrections have been made.
- TEAM emails are now sent in the language set by that user.
- In Query, we support two new types of filters: =< and =>.
- The graph 'Graph SM: % order invoices per company' has been corrected. In some cases extra lines were shown on the Y axis.
- When adding a vendor to an audit, we now automatically link the contact person used in the last audit of the supplier.
- When setting up an audit, we now show additional information about the available and linked contacts in the 'Vendors' tab.
- The add pop-up with checklist items in the 'Documents' tab when creating an audit now takes into account the set order of your checklist items in Admin > Vendors settings > Tables > Checklist items.
- A Risk Assessment Classification could not be completed when the user was using the English language setting. This has now been resolved.
- The set audit validity date in Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Audit default settings > Default settings was no longer automatically filled in audits, this has been corrected.
- You can now send a test email in a Mail Campaign without linking vendors and contacts.
- When copying a Mail Campaign, the attachments were not copied, this is now the case.
- '(De)select all' buttons have been added when linking/unlinking suppliers in a Mail Campaign.
- The 'Name' field in the supplier overview first showed the name, city and country of the vendor. This is now divided into three separate fields: Name, City and Country.
- With complaint attachments, we now show the upload date and we automatically sort by upload date descending.
- The download button for attachments in a Project Intake questionnaire was out of order, this has now been corrected. The formatting has also been improved.
- Fixed an issue where the column filters were showing with the wrong column name in some cases.
- A dash (-) was incorrectly shown in the preview of the contacts in the vendor details tab 'Info', this has now been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Contracts' table in the 'Info' tab in the vendor details would not always be refreshed when opening multiple vendor in succession.
- It is now possible to send emails in the 'Communication' tab of an RFQ to specific and multiple supplier contacts.
- During the vendor search we now also show the vendor reference on the contract insert form.
- A check has been added on the 'Setup and Send' button in an RFQ. A check is now made to see if all required components have been added. It is also specifically indicated which part is missing if the RFQ is not fully set up.
- It is now possible to change the name of an RFQ questionnaire afterwards, when the questionnaire has already been created.
- The renewal term fields in the pop-up that opens when you use the 'Renew contract' function have been made non-editable.
- On the contract card, the 'Contract Administrator' field has been renamed to 'Contract Owner' to match the field in the contract details.
- Custom field VL Tokens are now supported with the 'End of Contract' contract notification.
- Additional VL Tokens have been made available with the 'End of Contract' contract notification. Read here which tokens are currently available.
- After importing users with the import process 'Import Users', no more e-mail is sent per imported user, but one e-mail containing a summary of the imported users.
- The field names in Admin > Contracts settings > Contracts settings > Personalization > Contract detail sort order now match the field names in the contract details.
- It is now again possible to remove combinations from the Risk Matrix (Admin > Vendor Rating settings > Risk Assessment).
- The template for the import processes 'Import Spend (Nederlands)' and 'Import Spend (English)' has been corrected. The template contained two additional redundant tabs. To be able to download the new template it is required that you delete the import template and add it again to your environment.
- It was not possible to add email templates (Contracts, Vendor Rating, Audits) when using the English language setting, this is now fixed.
- When adding a cost center in Admin > Tables > Cost centers the house number '0' was automatically entered. This is no longer the case.
- It is now possible to start a team from the Supplier Portal when there is no existing team. Use the chat icon at the top right of the page and send a message. If a team does not yet exist, it will be created automatically.
- All supplier users of the same supplier now have insight into contracts signed via E-Signing.